Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (5 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Serie B Tim - 19 Sep 2006 - 10:54 PM

Bojinov looking for more

“I’m really happy with the goals I scored and the result, but not with my performance; if I want to play in a great Juve side I still need to improve my game, create more chances and lose the ball less. I will give my all to make sure I get there”. Great players are never satisfied and Valeri Bojinov is exactly that, looking to improve even after scoring two goals against Crotone tonight. After netting his first, the young Bulgarian celebrated with David Trezeguet. “Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are symbols for me and I want to emulate them. Alex and David have scored so many goals for Juve and I’d like to do the same”.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambitious :eyebrows: :tup:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Elvin said:
Serie B Tim - 19 Sep 2006 - 10:54 PM

Bojinov looking for more

“I’m really happy with the goals I scored and the result, but not with my performance; if I want to play in a great Juve side I still need to improve my game, create more chances and lose the ball less. I will give my all to make sure I get there”. Great players are never satisfied and Valeri Bojinov is exactly that, looking to improve even after scoring two goals against Crotone tonight. After netting his first, the young Bulgarian celebrated with David Trezeguet. “Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are symbols for me and I want to emulate them. Alex and David have scored so many goals for Juve and I’d like to do the same”.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambitious :eyebrows: :tup:
He has Juventus' character :tup: :tup:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Anverch said:
indeed, it was a great pick up for us, he is going to be great player i hope he gets more goals than Trezeguet.:) buth love them both.
Hopefully Fiorentina will cooperate if we want to buy himnext year if he can keep this up.
Would hurt if he would have to return after playing a good season for us and we would get nothing in return.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
rscafan said:
Hopefully Fiorentina will cooperate if we want to buy himnext year if he can keep this up.
Would hurt if he would have to return after playing a good season for us and we would get nothing in return.
Let's just hope that Mutu plays good for them as well, then buyung Boji won't be a problem.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
vlatko said:
i think we have a option to buy half his contract.
yes, I believe we do, hopefully he will stay at us then and don't move back to Fio.
And with regard to mutu, did he play already for Fio, and if so, as striker or as midfielder?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
rscafan said:
yes, I believe we do, hopefully he will stay at us then and don't move back to Fio.
And with regard to mutu, did he play already for Fio, and if so, as striker or as midfielder?
Right behind Toni in a 4-3-2-1.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Its so annoying with Bojinov... its always the same thing...he scores and scores and scores and scores again...a never ending story :p :agree: :toast: îf he will rest at juve he can become the right replacement for trez

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
sateeh said:
well with Trezi apparently leaving in June, mybe he will be able to fill trezi's shoes
here is my theory:

Juve come´s to serie A next season. Trez will leave because he wants to play in CL.
at the same time Fiorentina get droped to B because of the 15 points penalization. Toni want´s to leave viola, and juve is searching for a new goalgeter --> you understand what I mean ;)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Here's my theory, Palladino and Bojinov get a whole lot of time to adjust to one another, including chemistry with Paro and Marchionni. Playing about in the first team against serie B teams.

By the time we get into serie A, we'll be the Roma of last season. A team so gelled together, we can win games without adding a superstar to the attacking line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)