Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (8 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
d.nico said:
My starting line up will be:

Del Piero.........Trez......Bojinov/Marchionni

.........................Nedved.........................

.............Zanetti...........Gianni/Camo........

Chie....Kovac/Legro...Tudor/Boumsong...Baza

..........................Buffon...........................
Exaclty what I was thinking

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Juve_fanatic said:
Bojinov.......Trez........DP

Nedved......marchioni.......Camoranesi..

This is how i will fit them!!!!

Dp on the right? no thanks......if he is playing anywhere it will be on the left so he can cut back in the middle and have a couple of shots. you need zanetti in their as our defensive midfielder. and we still need to sign another cb and Defensive midfield in the next few days.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Originally Posted by Juve_fanatic
Bojinov.......Trez........DP

Nedved......marchioni.......Camoranesi..

This is how i will fit them!!!!
and get slaughtered !The defence is already bad.

Anyway back to Boji, the Napoli game proved that he can't play infront without someone with him.He cant do that, he cant play as a full striker or a lone one.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
---------Trez - Bojinov
-DP-----------------------Marchionni
------Nedved
---------------Giannicheda
Chiellini---BoomSong---Kovac---Balza

---------------Buffon

If we're gonna fit 3 strikers, might as well make it an advanced 4-4-2, with DP playing slightly behind Trezeguet while Marchionni playing the wings.

Nedved should be in midfield, I think he has enough work ethic for it, he probably will get plenty of cards but we can always bring in Zanneti for him.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like it, but I wonder if DP has the legs for that role. Also Nedved in that role; it sounds good, but I think he'd either abandon his defensive duties too often or be way too reckless.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dominic said:
I like it, but I wonder if DP has the legs for that role. Also Nedved in that role; it sounds good, but I think he'd either abandon his defensive duties too often or be way too reckless.
I rather fit Guzman or even Palladino in that role than DP

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
He doesn't have the legs, especially not in Physical Serie B.
Yeah, I bet Neddy will certainly abandon his defensive duties, but I think he'll have the legs to go up and down the field, we can rotate him with Zanetti, coz like you say and I mentioned before, Nedved will certainly get some cards....

ZhiXin said:
I rather fit Guzman or even Palladino in that role than DP
I agree, Palladino played well there last season....and he has more in his legs than Del Piero

It'd be hard to imagine Bojinov on the bench but realistically if Trez doesnt leave than we are looking at

-------------------Del Piero------Trezeguet
Palladino/Guzman---------------------------Marchionni
------------------------Nedved
---------------------------------Giannicheda

I guess for some of the weaker teams we can use this attackminded formation, but for a more balanced formation we have no other choice than to push nedved left and play him towards the middle to provide Chiellini with the room to push up on the wings.

Marchionni should definately not be benched, while for Camo, hmm, its a harder task, Marchionni seems tp play so well, I think we should have just off loaded unhappy Camo, I really only see Camo taking the midfield playmaking role rather than the winger role in serie B.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
He doesn't have the legs, especially not in Physical Serie B.
Yeah, I bet Neddy will certainly abandon his defensive duties, but I think he'll have the legs to go up and down the field, we can rotate him with Zanetti, coz like you say and I mentioned before, Nedved will certainly get some cards....

I agree, Palladino played well there last season....and he has more in his legs than Del Piero

It'd be hard to imagine Bojinov on the bench but realistically if Trez doesnt leave than we are looking at

-------------------Del Piero------Trezeguet
Palladino/Guzman---------------------------Marchionni
------------------------Nedved
---------------------------------Giannicheda

I guess for some of the weaker teams we can use this attackminded formation, but for a more balanced formation we have no other choice than to push nedved left and play him towards the middle to provide Chiellini with the room to push up on the wings.

Marchionni should definately not be benched, while for Camo, hmm, its a harder task, Marchionni seems tp play so well, I think we should have just off loaded unhappy Camo, I really only see Camo taking the midfield playmaking role rather than the winger role in serie B.
The main problem is with Camoranesi actually. You know he has stated about his unhappiness in playing with B and I'm afraid that he will hinder the progress of Juventus. And what's more Marchionni has performed again, definitely deserves a starting position ahead of Camoranesi. And furthremo Marchionni is more consistent. I kinda regret not getting rid of Camoranesi though.

About DP, well I guess he's a hot or cold player for me, if he doesn't play well, he can be taken off for Bojinov, but following the form of Bojinov and Trezeguet's position, I guess DP will need to sit some games on the bench. I don't think he can play on the wide left role, let Guzman/Palladino do it instead. And DP comes in to kill off the game.

The main problem is about DP and Nedved able to play for full 90 minutes. Ager has come to them. This needs to be considered

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
The main problem is with Camoranesi actually. You know he has stated about his unhappiness in playing with B and I'm afraid that he will hinder the progress of Juventus. And what's more Marchionni has performed again, definitely deserves a starting position ahead of Camoranesi. And furthremo Marchionni is more consistent. I kinda regret not getting rid of Camoranesi though.

About DP, well I guess he's a hot or cold player for me, if he doesn't play well, he can be taken off for Bojinov, but following the form of Bojinov and Trezeguet's position, I guess DP will need to sit some games on the bench. I don't think he can play on the wide left role, let Guzman/Palladino do it instead. And DP comes in to kill off the game.

The main problem is about DP and Nedved able to play for full 90 minutes. Ager has come to them. This needs to be considered
Yeah, I regret us not offloading Camo, it would make Deschamp's job more easier IMO, to keep the loocker room atmosphere. I mean you can imagine Camo say :
"If you're gonna bench me then why didn't you guys just fuckin sell me?"
But then he doesn't deliver on the pitch. Disastrous situation.

DP won't have the legs, but I don't think he'll need them, I think in an aggressive league like Serie B, DP will use his wit to draw fouls and tackles. You know, its easier to dribble around a player when he is overly aggresive; patient consentrated players are the hardest to fake and dribble.

As for Neddy, although he is old, he has enough discipline to maintain his overall fitness for games.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Valeri on controcampo(TV show)

"Juventus is the greatest team of the world, Serie A or B, it doesn't matter! I want to stay here."

In response to an Interista: "If you want to see Calcio watch Juve games, come with me and watch it!"

"We're Juve and we're not afraid of anybody, it's the other teams that should fear us."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
Valeri on controcampo(TV show)

"Juventus is the greatest team of the world, Serie A or B, it doesn't matter! I want to stay here."

In response to an Interista: "If you want to see Calcio watch Juve games, come with me and watch it!"

"We're Juve and we're not afraid of anybody, it's the other teams that should fear us."

u said it valeri :)

btw anyone heard that song by the zutons, valerie, (8) why dont u come on over valeri bojigol (8)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)