Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (2 Viewers)

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Del Piero will start, either in a tridente or instead of Bojinov. Sometimes he'll sit on the bench, sometimes Trezeguet/Nedved and others won't be available. Camo and Marchionni are basically on the same spot, no? It's a long season, but in general I see him starting. Don't worry Badass !

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    i fear tht with bojigol on form that it will keep ale benched :cry:
    I don't think so :)

www.juventus.com said:
    Bojinov: “Playing out wide is not a problem”
    With two goals in two matches, the Bulgarian striker is in fine form: “I got the ball, turned, and fired it in with my right foot. It all went very well”. Bojinov was playing in a wider position tonight than he has done previous games, but he took the new role in his stride: “I was playing very wide tonight but I’ve played there in the past and it wasn’t a problem for me. I linked up well with David (Trezeguet) and the rest of the team so I’m very happy. It’s just a matter of adapting and using my head”.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    you cant bench nedved, hes going to play the biggest role in midfield this season, camo and m&m too good to bench
    That is the attack Andy

Nedved will be behind the strikers

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    My starting line up will be:

Del Piero.........Trez......Bojinov/Marchionni

.........................Nedved.........................

.............Zanetti...........Gianni/Camo........

Chie....Kovac/Legro...Tudor/Boumsong...Baza

..........................Buffon...........................

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Boji is young he needs to understand that he will get his chance but he needs to wait for it. Alex is ahead in the pecking order imo. But Alex is not young and will not play every game fully..

I think its going to be 4-3-3 with alex-----trezi-----marchionni, with boji coming in for either alex or marchionni

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    1 dmc
    1 amc
    2 st

this is ideal for this season

2 dmc
    2st

for hard matches
    its two attacking for me, but we could put like paro( who helps forward alot with a good vision to create) and gianni or zanetti

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    sateeh said:
    Boji is young he needs to understand that he will get his chance but he needs to wait for it. Alex is ahead in the pecking order imo. But Alex is not young and will not play every game fully..

I think its going to be 4-3-3 with alex-----trezi-----marchionni, with boji coming in for either alex or marchionni

exactly. :agree:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    As a right winger Bojinov isn't that effective, I would rather see Machionni in that role. It seems that Bojinov was signed as a replacement for when Trzeguet leaves. Although I never saw him as a striker during his Lecce days, I think he never scored more then 10 goals in a season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)