Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (5 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
Valeri on controcampo(TV show)

"Juventus is the greatest team of the world, Serie A or B, it doesn't matter! I want to stay here."

In response to an Interista: "If you want to see Calcio watch Juve games, come with me and watch it!"

"We're Juve and we're not afraid of anybody, it's the other teams that should fear us."
:tup: big words from the young man, lets see if he can back that up on the field

was he on the bench in the weekend?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
mark77 said:

"Juventus is the greatest team of the world, Serie A or B, it doesn't matter! I want to stay here."

In response to an Interista: "If you want to see Calcio watch Juve games, come with me and watch it!"

"We're Juve and we're not afraid of anybody, it's the other teams that should fear us."
this guy rocks, he's showing real love for the shirt

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ZhiXin said:
-----------Palladino - Volpato - Bojinov-----------

This attack trio for the future of Juventus rocks big time
Paolucci seems to be more promising at the moment than Volpato. I'm hearing some good things about him lately. Paolucci even got to start for Ascoli past weekend, after impressing in training and as a sub in the first match.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Just checked and Paolucci started for Ascoli in the weekend, so this looks promising.Am glad hes in Ascoli, they r a good team, that did well last season and would want to build on that.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ZhiXin said:
-----------Palladino - Volpato - Bojinov-----------

This attack trio for the future of Juventus rocks big time
Sorry but Volpato plays more on the left than Palladino and isn't considered as a striker but a forward. Palladino would be better on the striker position.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
Bojinov has a good chance of playing against Crotone as ADP is injured.

Vai Valeri
Palladino is ADP's direct replacement.

I think if ADP doesnt start, then Palla -Trez will be the duo, with Trez possibly substituted for Bojinov in the second.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mark77 said:

"We're Juve and we're not afraid of anybody, it's the other teams that should fear us."[/QUOTE

Well said Valeri! The reason rossi relegated us was because, with us in serie A, no-one had a chance of winning the scudetto - especially inter!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eddy said:
Sorry but Volpato plays more on the left than Palladino and isn't considered as a striker but a forward. Palladino would be better on the striker position.
i was trying to get information on whether Volpato played for Arezzo this season or not, but the Lega website is soo shite also the Arezzo website:tdown:

Anyway Arezzo r playing Napoli on Wednesday so lets hope he scores :pint:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Dominic said:
Paolucci seems to be more promising at the moment than Volpato. I'm hearing some good things about him lately. Paolucci even got to start for Ascoli past weekend, after impressing in training and as a sub in the first match.

Is Paolucci the guy who scored 30+ goals with last season's primavera team???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)