Official: Shevchenko to leave Milan (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Elvin said:
Something tells me that Sheva is gonna suck with Chelsea.

PS OMG, it hurts to say, but fucking Chelsea have a world class squad now (especially after Ballack and Sheva), good think is Juve're nor in EPL :D

I wish pationce to MU, Arsenal and Liverpool, cause me thinks they won't wil EPL for the next 3-4 years.
Don't you want to wish patience for the teams in Europe competing for the CL?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
although in a sense im happy that milan have lost their talisman, he will be a loss to italian football, and sad to see that a player i have some respect for is moving to another country to what seems to me, simply for the money instead of the love of the fans, at chelshit he will be treated as well as geremi and all the other overpaid and overrated players, at milan he was a god, shame to see a player like sheva will be ruined, but, better milan than juve with the shit milan have put us thru with this scandal, i hope this is the start of the milanista tears and sorrows.

and no galliani! WE WILL NOT SELL U ANY OF OUR STRIKERS NOT EVEN KING ZALAYETA TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR LOSS.

what you gona do now?

come up with another stupid scandal?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Badass Devil said:
although in a sense im happy that milan have lost their talisman, he will be a loss to italian football, and sad to see that a player i have some respect for is moving to another country to what seems to me, simply for the money instead of the love of the fans, at chelshit he will be treated as well as geremi and all the other overpaid and overrated players, at milan he was a god, shame to see a player like sheva will be ruined, but, better milan than juve with the shit milan have put us thru with this scandal, i hope this is the start of the milanista tears and sorrows.

and no galliani! WE WILL NOT SELL U ANY OF OUR STRIKERS NOT EVEN KING ZALAYETA TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR LOSS.

what you gona do now?

come up with another stupid scandal?
he didn't go for the sake of money, it was family reasons

his wife wanted this for their kid or kids or whatever and that was final

Mar 24, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
This does explain Milan being linked with Ronaldo, Torres, Henry and RVN over the season. I can't imagine Shevchenko not being at Milan, it would be like Roma didn't have Totti, or Madrid without Raul.

fatty ronaldo ?? what an option ? :D , IMO zalayeta is better than ronaldo :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
ronaldo was a awesome during that 1 odd season with barcelona.i really didnt like him much at inter though.

im tempted to add cassano to the list of players milan might want as shevchenko's replacement.not the ONLY replacement,but one of the two replacements.they wanted him last season too.and now when he wants to come back to italy with a trasnfer to juventus out of the question,milan could be a likely destination.

having said that,id still have my money on adriano to replace shevchenko.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
I think Henry will be the one to come to Milan. Eto'o scoring 20+ goals for Barcelona will stay with the Catalans.
Henry extended his contract with Arsenal , if he want to leave he would join Barca not Milan

May 8, 2006
well, it's true that all ac milan fans were very sad about sheva... but don't worry we'll get a better player to replace that TRAITOR!!!!
and it won't be crespo for sure.... could be adriano , torres, or even tevez????

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
olly_nesta said:
well, it's true that all ac milan fans were very sad about sheva... but don't worry we'll get a better player to replace that TRAITOR!!!!
and it won't be crespo for sure.... could be adriano , torres, or even tevez????
You can get Tevez but please dont get Torres ;)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
olly_nesta said:
Traitor? Dont be a moron,the guy gave his best for Milan & u have the nerve to disrespect him like that.:disagree:

btw,there's no better striker than sheva at the mo besides henry & eto'o.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rossoneri salute Sheva
Saturday 27 May, 2006
Andriy Shevchenko’s Milan teammates hail the departing hero, but Adriano Galliani admits he still has a faint hope of stalling the Chelsea switch.

“It’s a great shame and we’ll start negotiations so that the player can be happy. Maybe, just maybe, we won’t be able to agree terms and he can stay here,” said the vice-President optimistically.

It will take in the region of £35m to bring the 2004 Ballon d'Or winner to Stamford Bridge, although Milan could opt to include William Gallas, Didier Drogba and Hernan Crespo as part of the deal.

“We would never have decided to sell Sheva. It’ll be tough to find a replacement. He scored 173 goals for us, although in my mind it’s 174, because I add the perfectly valid strike against Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final. That goal is still haunting me.”

The Ukrainian announced his decision to move to London yesterday afternoon, but insisted it was purely in the interests of his family, who speak English thanks to his American wife Kristen Pazik.

Now the Rossoneri are facing up to a life without Shevchenko after his seven successful years at the club, during which he was voted European Player of the Year.

“I’ll never forget the phone call he made to congratulate me on my return to the Italy squad,” revealed Pippo Inzaghi.

“Sheva was injured and had to plan his future, but he still found time to call me. It was a gesture I appreciated a great deal. I’m sorry to see him go, but if this is his desire then we must all respect it. Chelsea will become stronger, but Milan remain a great squad and are inferior to no-one in Europe.”

Azzurri hitman Alberto Gilardino also thanked his strike partner, even though they only spent one season together at San Siro.

“He really helped me to settle down at Milan. Sheva is a champion, but we have other great players and will start the next season with the intention of winning everything – just like we always do.”

Shevchenko had a very strong record in the Derby di Milano, putting 13 goals past Inter in all competitions.

“He is a world class player who can put you under pressure at any moment,” explained Nerazzurri defender Marco Materazzi.

“Milan have other champions and will know how to replace him. Are Chelsea unbeatable with Sheva? Barcelona remain the best in the world, because they have Ronaldinho.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)