Official: Shevchenko to leave Milan (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Milan will never find another player like Sheva,
the thing about learning English is an excuse,
i dont buy it, i think smth went wrong with Sheva after that penalty...

I believe he knew that a long time ago,
so this is why Milan was so desperate to sign so many attackers...

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #164
    might be, we have read news about him and ancelotti having some problems/arguments in the trainings this season. but i dont think penalty miss was one of the problems.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    If they really wanted Sheva to stay:

Ancelotti and the rest of Milan's crew sould speak to Sheva only in English (preferable with Mourinho's accent)to help him learn the language:p
    and Galliani would make/vote a new law that noone in the club is allowed to speak other language than English in front of Andriy:D

Gallas and 2-3 more EPL players sould be transfered, to help with the situation...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Cronios said:

Ancelotti and the rest of Milan's crew sould speak to Sheva only in English (preferable with Mourinho's accent)to help him learn the language:p
    and Galliani would make/vote a new law that noone in the club is allowed to speak other language than English in front of Andriy:D

Gallas and 2-3 more EPL players sould be transfered, to help with the situation...
    Its a shame that Berlusconi isn't a PM anymore, he would've just changed the national language of Italy from Italian to English:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Cronios said:

:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Cronios said:
    Milan will never find another player like Sheva,
    the thing about learning English is an excuse,
    i dont buy it, i think smth went wrong with Sheva after that penalty...

I believe he knew that a long time ago,
    so this is why Milan was so desperate to sign so many attackers...

Both things are true Chris,they will never find such brain like Sheva,and English language is an exuse,I agree!!!:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)