OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (19 Viewers)

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
Today: presentation of Boumsong

The latest Bianconeri signing, Jean-Alain Boumsong, will be officially unveiled today, Thursday 24th August, at the Juventus offices, Corso Galileo Ferraris 32, Turin. The appointment with the press will begin at 12.00.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve-Skopje said:
Today: presentation of Boumsong

The latest Bianconeri signing, Jean-Alain Boumsong, will be officially unveiled today, Thursday 24th August, at the Juventus offices, Corso Galileo Ferraris 32, Turin. The appointment with the press will begin at 12.00.
:lol2:

I like the expressions being used in the world of football these days.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #307
    Events - 24 Aug 2006 - 1:56 PM

Boumsong unveiled as Juventus player

Juventus director of football, Alessio Secco, kicked off proceedings at today’s official presentation of Jean-Alain Boumsong, joined by coach, Didier Deschamps, CEO and director general, Jean-Claude Blanc, and club chairman, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: “Boumsong is the defender we’ve been looking for. Didier wanted to sign him and I’m pleased we’ve been able to grant him his wishes. I’d also like to thank Newcastle and the Shepherd family for their part in what has been a very simple and straight-forward transfer”.
    It was then the turn of Didier Deschamps to address the attending journalists: “It was important for me to strengthen the defence. I knew Jean-Alain well already, and I knew he had the right characteristics to really add something to the quality of the side; he is not just an extra player. He also has very good experience, having played in the French national side and the English championship. I’ve very pleased he accepted the project we have here, given that there is still an air of uncertainty surrounding our immediate future, but he is very motivated and happy in his new environment, and he is looking forward to working with his new team mates”.

Boumsong then fielded questions from the press: “Obviously the departures of Thuram and Cannavaro have left a void but I am not here to fill their shoes, I am here to wear this jersey, to honour this jersey and to play the best I can to bring the team success”. And did he have any second thoughts while he was making his decision? “I’m not going to deny I did think about how this would affect my international career, but I no longer have any doubts. Juve will always be a great club, in Serie A or Serie B. I’m here to progress with Juventus, this is a mythical team”. And were there any problems with Newcastle? “I had no particular problems with the club, as the smoothness of my transfer shows”. And was the French connection an important factor? “Obviously I was thrilled at the chance to play for such a great club but the coach did play a major role in my decision to come here. I knew I would be able to work well with him and make excellent progress as a player. Of course there are other Frenchmen in the side but I am here in Italy to play football for this team”. And does he know any of his new team mates? “I’ve never played against Juventus but I know David Trezeguet and Jonathan Zebina. I can’t wait to meet Del Piero, Camoranesi and Buffon, who I know already, as well as the rest of the team”.
    The 26 year old defender then posed for photographs with his brand new number 18 jersey, alongside Messrs Cobolli Gigli, Blanc and Deschamps. Welcome aboard Jean-Alain!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Boum! shake-shake-shake the room
    Tic-tic-tic-tic boumsong! x2

Yo back up now and give a brother room
    The fuse is lit and Im about to go boum!
    Mercy mercy mercy me
    My life is a but on stage Im free
    Hyped up syched up ready for wilin
    Standing in a crowd of girls like an island
    I see the one I wanna sic come here cutie
    I flip em around and then I work that booty
    Work the body work work the body
    Slow down Boum youre bout to hurt somebody
    Oh and yo lets get just one thing clear
    Theres only one reason why I came here
    Ya really done want me to tig-a-tig-a-tig-a tell ya wassup (go)
    I came here tonight to hear the crowd go

Chorus:
    Tic-tic-tic-tic boumsong!

Well yo are yall ready for me yet
    (pump it up prince)
    (pump it up prince)
    (pump it up prince)
    Well here I go here I go here I here I go
    Yo
    Dance in the aisles when the prince steps to it
    The rhyme is a football yall and I went and threw it
    Out in the crowd and yo it was a good throw
    How do I know? because the crowd went hoooo
    In response to the way that I was kicking it
    Smooth and individual
    Rhymes always original
    Like the dr. jekyl man and this is my hyde side
    I am the driver and youre on a rap ride
    So fellas (yeah)
    Are yall wit me (yeah)
    I said fellas (yeah)
    Are yall wit me (yeah)
    Why dont you tell the players what yall wanna do
    Ya wanna ooh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh--ooooh
    Thats right yo and Im in the flow
    So pump up the volume along with the tempo
    I want everybody on the pitch to know
    I came here tonight to hear the crowd go

Chorus

Pump it pump it come on now
    Repeat 5x

Yeah, come on now

Chorus

Here I go
    The the f-f-f-f-fresh p-p-p-prince is who I am
    So tell my mother that I never wrote a whack jam
    But some times I get n-nervous and start to stutter
    And I f-fumble every ball for ball I utter
    So I just try to ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chill
    But it gets worse-a but worse-a but-but-but worse still
    I need the c-c-c-crowd to k-k-k-kick into it
    They help me calm down and I can get through it
    So higher higher
    Get ya hands to the ceiling
    Let it go yall dont fight the feeling
    Mic in a strangle hold sweat pourin
    And like del piero yo Im scoring
    Yeah thats right yall and I am in the flow
    So pump up the volume along with the tempo
    Many have died tryin to stop my show
    I came here tonight to here the crowd go

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    here we go ,he got mutu's number
    -----------------------------------------------
    Boumsong unveiled as Juventus player

Juventus director of football, Alessio Secco, kicked off proceedings at today’s official presentation of Jean-Alain Boumsong, joined by coach, Didier Deschamps, CEO and director general, Jean-Claude Blanc, and club chairman, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: “Boumsong is the defender we’ve been looking for. Didier wanted to sign him and I’m pleased we’ve been able to grant him his wishes. I’d also like to thank Newcastle and the Shepherd family for their part in what has been a very simple and straight-forward transfer”.
    It was then the turn of Didier Deschamps to address the attending journalists: “It was important for me to strengthen the defence. I knew Jean-Alain well already, and I knew he had the right characteristics to really add something to the quality of the side; he is not just an extra player. He also has very good experience, having played in the French national side and the English championship. I’ve very pleased he accepted the project we have here, given that there is still an air of uncertainty surrounding our immediate future, but he is very motivated and happy in his new environment, and he is looking forward to working with his new team mates”.

Boumsong then fielded questions from the press: “Obviously the departures of Thuram and Cannavaro have left a void but I am not here to fill their shoes, I am here to wear this jersey, to honour this jersey and to play the best I can to bring the team success”. And did he have any second thoughts while he was making his decision? “I’m not going to deny I did think about how this would affect my international career, but I no longer have any doubts. Juve will always be a great club, in Serie A or Serie B. I’m here to progress with Juventus, this is a mythical team”. And were there any problems with Newcastle? “I had no particular problems with the club, as the smoothness of my transfer shows”. And was the French connection an important factor? “Obviously I was thrilled at the chance to play for such a great club but the coach did play a major role in my decision to come here. I knew I would be able to work well with him and make excellent progress as a player. Of course there are other Frenchmen in the side but I am here in Italy to play football for this team”. And does he know any of his new team mates? “I’ve never played against Juventus but I know David Trezeguet and Jonathan Zebina. I can’t wait to meet Del Piero, Camoranesi and Buffon, who I know already, as well as the rest of the team”.
    The 26 year old defender then posed for photographs with his brand new number 18 jersey, alongside Messrs Cobolli Gigli, Blanc and Deschamps. Welcome aboard Jean-Alain!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Juve won 5-0 against a serie D side. 30min each half. Boumsong played well, showed some strenght and good technique.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    F*ck u thuram! Boumsong is the dominant negro now bitch!

so thuram quit ur bitching and just accept that we have boumsong
    Why exaclty is Andy banned ? We're all swearing at Ibrahimovitch and Andy gets banned because of this ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)