OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Not a bad deal for serie B, not bad.

EXACTLY!!! :agree:
i understand that its not a blockbuster move by our front office but everyone is complaining like we literally signed a sack of shiii. this guy has got to have something besides french nationality for DD to pursue him. GIVE DD MORE CREDIT THAN THAT!!!

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
good sining for serie B club he'll do good job for as DD well make him better just like crapelo did with BALZA did u ever hear about balza before he came to JUVE ?
im sure not but look now he is a great player and real juventino !!
forza boum good luck !

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
juveBIH said:
good sining for serie B club he'll do good job for as DD well make him better just like crapelo did with BALZA did u ever hear about balza before he came to JUVE ?
im sure not but look now he is a great player and real juventino !!
forza boum good luck !
Bad example mate. I dont think capello knew anything about balza himself, it was moggi behind this transfer. Also everyones heard of boumsong, or atleast everyone in france and uk.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very good signing, although he has had a dodgy year he'll do well in italian football. Lets not critcise him, hes a juventus player now and hes a fantastic person for joining the club in the current situation, i wish him all the best, forza boumsong!

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
Legro second defense??? Please....
Tudor Kovac and boumsong will fight for this position...

------Kovac-----Tudor-----------
or
------Kovac-------Boumsong----

with kovac injuried...

boumsong---tudor

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Boumsong: Why I chose Juve

the headline still cracks me up...like the guy had 10 lucrative offers and he chose us like its ferdinand coming from man utd.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Boumsong better be on song for his temporary Juve career. Dont see him cut it with us, if we make it back to A within a year. For that matter, if we dont, he'd probably be the one to blame, so I'm certain it's going to be a short lived career with us. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i welcome here although i was one of the most ppl critisizing him in the past.

I will put my faith in DD for this one.He think that he can revive jean Allain's career and i trust his judgement as well as Bettega's(since hes Secco's consigliere)

I wish Boumsong all the best

Forza JB :D

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
he was good in France but horrible with the toons

as for the price .. it depend on the length of the contract

you know that the toons bought him for 8m punds and now selling him for les than 4m punds

i hope he makes us forget his last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)