OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (5 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
OFFICIAL

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~886583,00.html

Boum Joins Juve

NEWCASTLE United have completed the sale of Jean-Alain Boumsong to Juventus.

The French international has signed a four-year contract with the Italian outfit for a fee of 4.8m euros plus bonuses contingent on Juventus' future performance.

Juventus, meanwhile, have also agreed to play a friendly with United at St. James' Park next summer.

Boumsong, who joined the Magpies from Glasgow Rangers in January 2005, made 59 appearances at senior level for the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, cant wait to see the Boumsong - Zebina duo on action :D

On a more serious note, I really hope he can find his Auxerre and Rangers form here in Juve

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
well not as bad as you make it out its serie b maybe he can get on his best form again before facing serie a lets have faith .... but still.... kick zeebina out

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I don't know anything about this guy Boumsong but from what I'm reading it NOT good :cry: :cry: All the news reports say how bad he played last year and talk about mistakes.

And this guy is supposed to replace Canna??? (Not that I would think anyone could replace Canna). Can I hope they will trade him away for someone else? I'd rather see one of our younger players have a chance. Isn't there anyone else who can play central defense?? Please give me some hope here :cry:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i wish people would give the guy some slack. he may yet turn out to be good. he was really good at auxerre, flopped at newcastle, doesn't mean he's finished already. dd obviously has faith in him, that's good enough for me, till he proves me otherwise. and when i see the man play for juve, than i can judge him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)