OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well if you gotta admire anything about english clubs is that they in general are good at doing transfer negotiations (minus chelski of course). 4.5 mill is ridicolous. Boumsong is simply a risk, a flop at newcastle, should mean he should come here for peanuts. Infact to be fair a straight swap with zebina would be the only right thing to do. But even then its nothing more than a gamble.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
thattss tooo much wat the hell 4.5m euros....Secco u have failed again. Wat the hell is Bettega doing?Hes his Consigliare and this is our first major transfer ?

NOT EUROS!!!! The are talking 4.5m Pounds Sterling :yuck: Shit, for that kind of serious cash, Boumsong better arrive with a Mexes in his carry on.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
FFS! not Boumsong. Hes so dodgy! me and my mate used to always laugh when we watched him play, always calling him overrated. And now were interested! Fuck that. Whats with these french defenders anyway? Get Barzagli he wants to join. FFS!
exactly:GeT BARZAGLI someone who knows well the serie A,he wants to play for juve he is just the best substitute to cannavaro
this is the only thing i didnt like with deschamps he will try to make it a french team first givet then faty and now this boumsong
i've read he wont be the last defender we'll buy,i hope this is real

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
DD is Thinking about his compatriots
Even my 10-year-old brother knows Barzagli is Better than Boumsong.
I wanted Boumsong transfer to our team but not for 4.5 M pounds!!!!!!

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
engonga said:
exactly:GeT BARZAGLI someone who knows well the serie A,he wants to play for juve he is just the best substitute to cannavaro
this is the only thing i didnt like with deschamps he will try to make it a french team first givet then faty and now this boumsong
i've read he wont be the last defender we'll buy,i hope this is real
I told you it seems to be a trend with french managers wanting to coach a club abroad and make the team mostly french!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Juventus move for Sampdoria kid Foti
tribalfooball.com - August 22, 2006

Juventus are in talks with Sampdoria over young striker Salvatore Foti.

The 19 year-old is co-owned by Samp and Udinese and Juve are keen secure an option on the exciting teenager.

more on the signings front:

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Gill_juve said:

The 19 year-old is co-owned by Samp and Udinese and Juve are keen secure an option on the exciting teenager.

Oh Tribal BS

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Gill_juve said:

Tribal Football?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve: Boumsong, attesa per oggi la firma del francese del Newcastle

09:33 del 22 agosto

logojuve

Oggi dovrebbe essere il giorno decisivo per il passaggio del francese Boumsong alla Juventus. La notizia è riportata su tutti i quotidiani sportivi nazionali.

Una trattativa lunga un giorno, ma mancano ancora gli ultimi dettagli. Boumsong firma con mammà. Oggi si chiude: 4 milioni al Newcastle, 2 all'anno al difensore voluto da Deschamps. Il giocatore è arrivato con il procuratore e la madre, presente a tutti gli incontri. Da definire soltanto la questione dei premi.

(Tuttosport)

In arrivo per Deschamps il centrale difensivo francese. Ma non è finita: la Juve si muove su altri fronti. Juve, preso Boumsong, tratta la promessa Foti. Il centrale del Newcastle costa 3,5 milioni e firmerà per 4 anni. Ora parte l'assalto a uno tra Barzagli e Felipe e al giovane della Samp.

(La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Juve, Boumsong firma. Il difensore del Newcastle in sede con i procuratori: oggi l'accordo. La Juve darà quattro milioni agli inglesi e a lui due milioni a stagione. Ma la difesa sarà ancora rinforzata: nel mirino Kuffour e il solito Givet.

(Corriere dello Sport)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
looks like its a done deal.Lets just hope he could do well for the team.This team is known to get the best out of "seemingly" washed up players.

daaaaam u man, u got my hopes up.Hes a good prospect

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Boum close to Juve switch

Jean Alain Boumsong has spent a second night in Turin - increasing the Newcastle United central defender's chances of joining Juventus.

But United were still waiting anxiously to hear from Italy today whether the French international was going to switch to the disgraced Serie B outfit after saying they have agreed a e6m deal for Boumsong.

Not only could United do with the transfer fee, they will also want to get rid of the £35,000-a-week wages of a player who does not figure in their plans.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/...line=boum-close-to-juve-switch-name_page.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)