OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (6 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
OFFICIAL

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~886583,00.html

Boum Joins Juve

NEWCASTLE United have completed the sale of Jean-Alain Boumsong to Juventus.

The French international has signed a four-year contract with the Italian outfit for a fee of 4.8m euros plus bonuses contingent on Juventus' future performance.

Juventus, meanwhile, have also agreed to play a friendly with United at St. James' Park next summer.

Boumsong, who joined the Magpies from Glasgow Rangers in January 2005, made 59 appearances at senior level for the club.

- mark77

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=11819

Today calciomercato link us to Newcastle's Boumsong. We could get him in a swap-deal for Zebina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
FFS! not Boumsong. Hes so dodgy! me and my mate used to always laugh when we watched him play, always calling him overrated. And now were interested! Fuck that. Whats with these french defenders anyway? Get Barzagli he wants to join. FFS!

Geof

May 14, 2004
In Auxerre he was supposed to be the future of the French defence, together with Mexes.
Later on, Boumsong totally screwed up, fell out of the NT, and is now considered as a joke by most of the French.

Kovac and Legro stay 100%. The third defender should be Tudor, IMO.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
FFS nooooooooooooo
i watched him first hand when he was a rangers player and cant believe newcastle splashed out £8million on him ,he is a liability and trust me he would make legrotaglie look like franco baresi.
this would be a very bad move, infact it is so bad i would rather keep zebina

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
FFS nooooooooooooo
i watched him first hand when he was a rangers player and cant believe newcastle splashed out £8million on him ,he is a liability and trust me he would make legrotaglie look like franco baresi.
this would be a very bad move, infact it is so bad i would rather keep zebina
He wasn't that bad for Rangers. :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Geof said:
In Auxerre he was supposed to be the future of the French defence, together with Mexes.
Later on, Boumsong totally screwed up, fell out of the NT, and is now considered as a joke by most of the French.

Kovac and Legro stay 100%. The third defender should be Tudor, IMO.
No, the third defender should be Legro. Tudor is the first! :strong: :star:

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'd like to see him too, but I'm kinda worried.

It seemed he was offered in swap deals (Givet?), other rumours linked him to a Standard move...

And there has been no reaction from his side either, unlike Kovac and Legro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is actually the cause of every goal conceded by newcastle, they did an analysis of him, and a large percentage of the goals conceded was due to his lack of awareness and poor off ball runs. no, i wud actually rather keep zebina.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:
I have more faith in King Chimi playing at the back with kovac than Boum-ifuckedupagain.

and wot is wrong with the Robbi k and chimi partnership? they have performend well at times together, notably in the supercup game against inter, till robbie k made a mistake which led to the goal.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Orgut said:
lets just get Kompany I heard he is very good and he plays for Anderlecht so I guess he would want to join us
Kompany signed for Hamburg mate.:) Boumsong has just lost all his confidence & he has looked like a huge liability at Newcastle. No Thanks.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think kompany and barzagli wanted to join pre relegation and scandel. both would be welcomed of course, but i doubt they will want to play in serie B.

as for boumsong, i think we should just stick with kovac, tudor or legro and play masiello next to one of them so he learns and gets more experience. givet would be good of course, but i feel that if we make it back into serie A the season after next, then we would have to invest on a world class sentral defender again, hopefully givet and masiello will be good enough as the other central options.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Byrone said:
Kompany signed for Hamburg mate.:) Boumsong has just lost all his confidence & he has looked like a huge liability at Newcastle. No Thanks.
Sums it up nicely. He's been very poor for Newcastle, and while I'm sure he'd be very good by Serie B standards, he's a dubious long term investment.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
NOOOO , no kidding i would keep zebina instead of this guy.
Ppl were saying legro is a hole at the back, then legro is like freaking cannavaro compared to this guy.

Lets just give masielo a chance, we dont need him. We have kovac and tudor mybe interested.

But i have to ask abt zebina, why is he just coming to training? how come he has an extended holiday ?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
We shouldn't be picky, we are in Serie B, and the bar must be lowered! I believe he would do great in Serie B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)