OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (6 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
He's shit, I saw him play many times last season for Newcastle, he was easily thier worst player, if you thought Legro was bad.....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Boumsong would be a liability in the long term. There are too many question marks surrounding his ability following the dodgy showings at Newcastle and with Kovac, Leggrotaglie and most probably Tudor around we shouldn't have to settle for him.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Byrone said:
Boumsong. You just like the sound of his surname,dont you.:D
No not really, I remember I critisized him on this forum last year in the EPL thread, but I am just realistic. I think that any mid-table defender in the EPL would do well in Serie B. And besides he is a replacement for Zebina, what could we possibly loose??

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Rami said:
No not really, I remember I critisized him on this forum last year in the EPL thread, but I am just realistic. I think that any mid-table defender in the EPL would do well in Serie B. And besides he is a replacement for Zebina, what could we possibly loose??
Souness blamed Boumsong for costing him his job. Yes, he's been that awful. For a side considered to be defensively poor to begin with. In the EPL.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
A wise man once told me to "choose your battles". So I am not battling it out with you guys for Boumsong....:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Andy said:
Boumsong is a disaster of a player to be honest.

OOPS! Am I more of a racist nowwwww????
Yep, you clearly have an irrational hatred for the French. You're now eligable for a British passport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)