OFFICIAL: Boumsong to Juve (4.8m €) (7 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eddy said:
Why exaclty is Andy banned ? We're all swearing at Ibrahimovitch and Andy gets banned because of this ?
swearing isn't allowed on the forum and when you do it if a mod sees it you get a warning. too many warnings gets you a red card, so it's not that he got banned cause of this one post. i think it works that way.

and the racist remark didn't help much as well. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eddy said:
Why exaclty is Andy banned ? We're all swearing at Ibrahimovitch and Andy gets banned because of this ?
i think its becuz he had a racist remark on Thuram

Juve won 5-0 against a serie D side. 30min each half. Boumsong played well, showed some strenght and good technique.
thats good news.But i just want him to have an understanding with the others CBs. One of the reasons that he was that bad in newcastle is that the understanding between him and the others were non-existant.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Badass Devil is banned because of an accumulation of points. He's gotten warnings from five different mods over a chunk of time.

Now, could we get back on topic please.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mikhail said:
Badass Devil is banned because of an accumulation of points. He's gotten warnings from five different mods over a chunk of time.

Could you tell us why we had to get warned over a dozen of times..and Rebel just got banned..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eddy said:
Could you tell us why we had to get warned over a dozen of times..and Rebel just got banned..
For the same reason as mikhael mentioned, now will you cut the crap from this thread? If it is that important bring it elsewhere.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Jeeks said:
For the same reason as mikhael mentioned, now will you cut the crap from this thread? If it is that important bring it elsewhere.
No, it's about time you cut the crap and stop playing kindergarden games

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:

:lol: Andy did say he was aiming to beat the number of bannings.

Some interesting quote I came across,this is how the Observer Sport Monthly described Boumsong while still with Newcastle:

"not so much a weak link at the back as an extra attacker for the opposition."

:howler: Anyway,Juve can rejuvenate a players career & hopefully he'll prove his doubters wrong.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
John, may we discuss this issue in the mod room?
Get it right. It's the Batcave. :tongue:

I think Tudor might make a big comeback this year. He won't have to be quite as fit, so he can probably get match fit without braeking anything. :smile:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
Get it right. It's the Batcave. :tongue:

I think Tudor might make a big comeback this year. He won't have to be quite as fit, so he can probably get match fit without braeking anything. :smile:
i demand u get a yellow card for that typo.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)