Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
We should sign him. I mean really. No 2 ways about it. We have a good relationship with Raiola. Right on time Buffon is leaving. I don't think he will have any issue for 1 year co-existing with Buffon. And to be honest, something like this is the only way we would be signing him.. just go for it..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
what a bitch move from donnaruma ,thanks god we have gigi ,he stayed with us even in B :heart:
this. Even Milan forum will appreciate Gigi more now. :touched:

->

'As much as I hate fucking Buffon, he went to Serie B with Juve after Calciopoli.

And this little 18 y.o. shit who was noone like a year ago held Milan hostage because 4.5 million are not enough and he wants CL football.

Holy shit....'

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I love donnarumma's potential and the fact that he is so young and Italian. Looks like the perfect heir to our very own Gigi. But I think raiola changes everything. If he was represented by someone else I'd say go all out, spend 60mio or whatever it takes to get him. But knowing he has Raiola behind him I am pretty certain he wouldn't stay longer than 4 years MAX. Is that really worth it? Add to that the constant drama every summer... I like consistency.. especially at the GK position. I can't imagine this being another Buffon scenario. Would u still want him??

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I love donnarumma's potential and the fact that he is so young and Italian. Looks like the perfect heir to our very own Gigi. But I think raiola changes everything. If he was represented by someone else I'd say go all out, spend 60mio or whatever it takes to get him. But knowing he has Raiola behind him I am pretty certain he wouldn't stay longer than 4 years MAX. Is that really worth it? Add to that the constant drama every summer... I like consistency.. especially at the GK position. I can't imagine this being another Buffon scenario. Would u still want him??
This.

I would not want him here.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So what's the problem if he leaves for big money at some point? We made a huge progit off Pogba's sale. I can't see any reason we shouldn't be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)