Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2665527&postcount=13024

raiola's requests regarding donnarumma's renewal:

just rumors, but still...

i also read that in case donnarumma won't sign a new contract, milan would get rid of every raiola player, including bonaventura, ely, abate and mastour.
If true, that's very sad that he is so money hungry at this young age. He should forget about the money and just work on being the best he can be and winning.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: Milan requested to hand over their arse. Milan should sell him now, theres a good chance they will get more money now than after.
he's got only 1 year left of his current contract, so without the extension, they got _nothing, at least compared to a potential sale with 3-4 years left of his contract.

btw it's just pure blackmail, and no club shall bend over for agents.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
he's got only 1 year left of his current contract, so without the extension, they got _nothing, at least compared to a potential sale with 3-4 years left of his contract.

btw it's just pure blackmail, and no club shall bend over for agents.
Good point, I didnt realize his contract will expire next year. Agree clubs need to take a stance against this type of blackmail. No doubt we will get something similar with Moise Kean.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
To me, it's just a game. Agree to disagree then. Why Alba, out of curiosity?

To the guy above, no, no one ever compared Shaw to Carlos or Maldini. Most hyped he's ever been was as an Ashley Cole without the passing in the final third. Half the fans I know never warmed up to him. You can stop projecting your imaginary arrogant United fanbase now.
why hate Alba? same reason as why hate Busquets, Pique or Suarez. hes a piece of shit that plays for Barcelona

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Muller gets back to his old form, he'll be like a new transfer for you. I still believe you need a quality player that could be Lewa back up. As for Khedira - N'Zonzi will be.
IF...it's been over a year now.

- - - Updated - - -

Leipzig signed Bruma for €12,5m (up to €15m with bonuses) - not bad @Osman

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;874997584095563776]https://twitter.com/RBLeipzig_EN/status/874997584095563776[/video]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So, I seem to remember you guys were very hyped about Tolisso back in the day. Is he good? What's he about? We're supposedly "hours away" from signing him, but no one at our forums knows anything about him :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

@Fred is your best source here for him, except for a a Lyon based Juve fan (and also Lyon) fan who rarely posts, Raphael or so (or new french poster duji?). Most of the rest of us have seen him enough to have impression of him, but not consistently to know him in depth. Personally I wanted to be impressed, and even if he has very dynamic b2b qualities and skillset, I seen too many games of him in 2nd half of the past season that left me asking, whats the hype about? Looked very good talent at best, but not top leading mid quality from around half dozen games I seen. Looked more impressive earlier games I saw in the season.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Way to go. Every club should stop dealing with that fat $#@!.
He could field his own team:

Donnarumma
Van der Viel Abate Maxwell
Matuidi
Pogba Bonaventura
Michtarjan
Lukaku Ibra Balotelli​

Damn this Defence :tuttosport:

Fuck he's also the fucker of this young Kluivert... Donna, Kluivert, Kean. Football won't get rid of him soon...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His client list is shit compared to Jorge Mendes.

Its basically old about to be done (MLS here he comes) superstar Ibra, current superstar Pogba, big talent in Donna, very good Lukaku, a good Mkhi, then nothing else.

Jorge Mendes has more star clients in just one club then Raiola has in full.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
His client list is $#@! compared to Jorge Mendes.

Its basically old about to be done (MLS here he comes) superstar Ibra, current superstar Pogba, big talent in Donna, very good Lukaku, a good Mkhi, then nothing else.

I know.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
One of keepers of the season in Prem, so hardly unknown.
Yet he is arguably 5th choice for England behind Hart, forster, Heaton, and butland :D

- - - Updated - - -

He could field his own team:

Donnarumma
Van der Viel Abate Maxwell
Matuidi
Pogba Bonaventura
Michtarjan
Lukaku Ibra Balotelli​

Damn this Defence :tuttosport:

Fuck he's also the fucker of this young Kluivert... Donna, Kluivert, Kean. Football won't get rid of him soon...
Dat defence :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
His client list is shit compared to Jorge Mendes.

Surely you havent forgotten brotha Kean already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)