Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2665527&postcount=13024

raiola's requests regarding donnarumma's renewal:

just rumors, but still...

i also read that in case donnarumma won't sign a new contract, milan would get rid of every raiola player, including bonaventura, ely, abate and mastour.
Completely ridiculous.

Donnarumma is in high demand so I can see him being in a strong position to negotiate high salary but if he is going to get that high a salary then there is no way he can expect to have these additional clauses. possible 50m release clause and 30% of that goes to him? :howler: That's absurd....If this is even remotely true Milan should just sell him now and get the max they can. Imagine Milan agreed to his demands, choked their way out of European spots, and we signed him to replace buffon next summer for 50mil...most of which Raiola will steal from them somehow.

Pretty soon no club in the world will want anything to do with that fat fuck Raiola...too bad he will probably have made enough money by then that he could retire. :xfinger: Really hoping he somehow gets fucked over from the alleged sketchy financials in the Pogba deal first.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
yeah, if Milan don't get into CL next season, which is probably a more realistic scenario than them getting there, and the kids gets sold for 50m, Donnarumma would have earned 5+2 millions as a regular salary, 5m signing bonus + whatever part of the 15m is his from the transfer bonus, Milan is out of their minds if they agree to this :lol: Considering players are the ones which should be paying their agents, if you take into account Raiola's cut, it's basically beyond China level wages

Apr 9, 2015
Erm.....he is about 21 ffs.
He is 23 years old and this is his first season in Premier League. He CAN become good, but this price does not justify his perfomances. Since when is one good season in Premier League, and your first season at 23 (!) worth 30M+?

It's not as dumb as Real Madrid who payed 45M for a player with 6 minutes experience in senior footbaal, but it's still dumb.

Small list of not English players who are at least as good, cheaper and young:
- Onana (Ajax)
- Sergio Rico (Sevilla)
- Cragno (Cagliari)
- Horn (Koln / Cologne)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
He is 23 years old and this is his first season in Premier League. He CAN become good, but this price does not justify his perfomances. Since when is one good season in Premier League, and your first season at 23 (!) worth 30M+?

It's not as dumb as Real Madrid who payed 45M for a player with 6 minutes experience in senior footbaal, but it's still dumb.

Small list of not English players who are at least as good, cheaper and young:
- Onana (Ajax)
- Sergio Rico (Sevilla)
- Cragno (Cagliari)
- Horn (Koln / Cologne)
It is a lot of money, BUT its not £30M +.....its £20 million.

We need to take this risk, Juve just spent a fortune on the centre back from Atalanta, its what happens.

Even if he does flop, so what....not my money and prem teams are loaded..:nico:

Apr 9, 2015
I read 20 +10 bonusses. Still can understand Everton. An goalkeeper has the best vision on the pitch from all players. So it is an advantage that he can communicate in good English and can steer the defence in front of him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Mark it would be a good idea if we had a separate thread in which we list the transfers done by our major italian competition

Something like "serie a transfers", first post is updated, thread open to discuss how we'll get slaughtered and is closed at the end of the mercato.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fassone: "Raiola ha comunicato la volontà definitiva del calciatore di non rinnovare il contratto"

Raoila told us the final decision of the player,to NOT renew the contract.
Dammmn...didn't see it coming.

WOW

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read 20 +10 bonusses. Still can understand Everton. An goalkeeper has the best vision on the pitch from all players. So it is an advantage that he can communicate in good English and can steer the defence in front of him.
These are the other English keeper prospects from recent years:

Jack Butland (24) seems a good keeper, and will be England #1 for now
Fraser Forster (29) Celtic made him, seems a solid 7.5/10 keeper but not elite
Joe Hart (30) England's #1 for a long time now, bordered top class at one point but then the mistakes crept in..
John Ruddy (30) a low-risk gamble by Everton, became a Norwich regular
Ben Foster (34) same low-risk gamble for United, never became more than a mid-table keeper
Chris Kirkland (36) might be biased but he would have been the #1 during Robinson's reign but for chronic injury
Paul Robinson (37) the regular before Hart, turned error-prone at Spurs and settled into obscurity
Robert Green (37) similar career to Robinson but as #2, errors started earlier with him

I would say Butland and Pickford are the best prospects England have had for a long time.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I thought he was going to sign. I would hate to see him leave serie A so I hope we do Milan a favour and sign him.

There is no way they are going to lose him on a free so 100% he will be sold this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)