Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Goal keeper is least important position for winning cl.

Members wsnt us to spend big on a goalie for back up when we desperately need wingers

And you wonder why I don't take any of you seriously

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I read few pages of this Milan forum and I realized how dumb they are. They bought few shitty players and think they will conquer the world next season :lol: It will be beautiful to watch them fail yet again.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
We should let the cunt rot on the bench for the remaining year of his contract.
Plizzari is super talented too, and around the same age, so that softens the blow.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No more raiola players
:tup:

Don't want nothing to do with dollaruma

- - - Updated - - -

I love donnarumma's potential and the fact that he is so young and Italian. Looks like the perfect heir to our very own Gigi. But I think raiola changes everything. If he was represented by someone else I'd say go all out, spend 60mio or whatever it takes to get him. But knowing he has Raiola behind him I am pretty certain he wouldn't stay longer than 4 years MAX. Is that really worth it? Add to that the constant drama every summer... I like consistency.. especially at the GK position. I can't imagine this being another Buffon scenario. Would u still want him??
:tup:

Gigi has been an anchor for us, we don't want to rely on an italian Paul

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should let the cunt rot on the bench for the remaining year of his contract.
Plizzari is super talented too, and around the same age, so that softens the blow.
It does? How? Just some youth player who was backup for U20 NT at best, how is he gonna start for you out of the blue? You think you have two generational young keepers in same academy group?

Jun 6, 2015
It does? How? Just some youth player who was backup for U20 NT at best, how is he gonna start for you out of the blue? You think you have two generational young keepers in same academy group?
Plizzari is only 17 and Zaccagno who started for the U21 is 20. Italy played the more experienced keeper which isn't really a big surprise. Not saying Plizzari will be anything special though as it seems every young Italian GK is hyped through the roof regardless of real ability. We've seen so many "promising" keepers failing to live up to their early billing.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They won't win the scudetto, but they clearly improved.
Well, their transfers are interesting but only interesting. If I recall correctly they signed Kessie, A. Silva, Musacchio, Rodriguez. Bar Kessie none of these is Serie A proven and spending 30mln on Kessie is a lot. I think they will battle with Inter and Lazio for fourth. Nothing more. Generally I'm not impressed. The only fact is they seem to have some money now instead of going for free agents all the time.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What happens now if nobody comes in for Donnarumma? Madrid pledged support for Navas so De Gea will probably stay put too and then maybe none of us or other rumored teams come up with the money for him. I know its very unlikely but it would be kind of hilarious if it happened, he ends up stuck there and they bench his ass for all the trouble he's caused over the summer.

Their prodigal son rots on the bench for a year, they get no money then the he joins Juve just in time to replace Buffon and all with a new agent because Raiola is suspended or in jail over the sketchy Pogba deal.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What happens now if nobody comes in for Donnarumma? Madrid pledged support for Navas so De Gea will probably stay put too and then maybe none of us or other rumored teams come up with the money for him. I know its very unlikely but it would be kind of hilarious if it happened, he ends up stuck there and they bench his ass for all the trouble he's caused over the summer.

Their prodigal son rots on the bench for a year, they get no money then the he joins Juve just in time to replace Buffon and all with a new agent because Raiola is suspended or in jail over the sketchy Pogba deal.
PSG can offer him more money than Milan. And Donnarumma wanted more money hence the contract wasnt extended.

I can still see Real taking him despite the fact that Navas has done really well for them. Perez will look at long term here. In 2014 Real already played Casillas only in cup games and only 2 league games:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iker_Casillas#Career_statistics

Lets not forget Donnarumma has no CL experience. So i can see a situation were Navas will continue to start in CL, but Donnarumma will start in league and will eventually be settled as no 1 and then Navas departs next summer for example. Costa Rica look likely to play in World cup, so Real can use his performances there to attract customers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
PSG can offer him more money than Milan.
Well no shit.

Despite all the hate he is getting I can understand why Donnarumma would want to get out of Milan. He is amazing for a GK of any age let alone 18 and he can obviously do much better than mediocre Milan. Their Chinese investors are no guarantee of success either, just look at Inter. They've dumped a fortune into the team over the past few seasons and they've only become worse. Plus, what young Italian GK wouldn't be honored, wouldn't jump at the chance to do anything to take over for their idol Buffon.

My only hang up is the timing. He is clearly leaving this summer while Buffon is staying on for another year and there's no way the two of them can be in the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)