Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well no $#@!.

Despite all the hate he is getting I can understand why Donnarumma would want to get out of Milan. He is amazing for a GK of any age let alone 18 and he can obviously do much better than mediocre Milan. Their Chinese investors are no guarantee of success either, just look at Inter. They've dumped a fortune into the team over the past few seasons and they've only become worse. Plus, what young Italian GK wouldn't be honored, wouldn't jump at the chance to do anything to take over for their idol Buffon.

My only hang up is Raiola.
That would only make sense if he comes here.

Not if he goes to Madrid or PSG.

He will start for Italy after WC anyway when Buffon retires. The funny thing is last week he already started for Italy, so its not like he isnt getting opportunities while at Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How exactly is he going to jump at the chance to take over Buffon if he goes to Madrid or PSG is the question?
Buffon retires 2018, Donnarumma will start for Italy regardless where he plays is my point.

United#7

May 30, 2017
Not sure how some people are absolving Donnarumma and pinning this solely on Raiola. I'm not a fan of the fat guy, but he only does what he's told. GD may legally not be an adult yet, but he is at an age where he's perfectly capable of making his own decisions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What happens now if nobody comes in for Donnarumma? Madrid pledged support for Navas so De Gea will probably stay put too and then maybe none of us or other rumored teams come up with the money for him. I know its very unlikely but it would be kind of hilarious if it happened, he ends up stuck there and they bench his ass for all the trouble he's caused over the summer.

Their prodigal son rots on the bench for a year, they get no money then the he joins Juve just in time to replace Buffon and all with a new agent because Raiola is suspended or in jail over the sketchy Pogba deal.
The only way Juve have any chance of getting Donnaruma is if madrid buys de gea ending donnaruma's hopes of joining madrid any time soon.

The issue here is not money, but personal ambition

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The only way Juve have any chance of getting Donnaruma is if madrid buys de gea ending donnaruma's hopes of joining madrid any time soon.

The issue here is not money, but personal ambition
I disagree. I would think, if there is an issue, it would be the opposite.

We can offer plenty of on field success, we can't match the richest teams though and I don't see the board breaking their careful financial policy for an 18 yo

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I disagree. I would think, if there is an issue, it would be the opposite.

We can offer plenty of on field success, we can't match the richest teams though and I don't see the board breaking their careful financial policy for an 18 yo
There is a reason why he only seems to want Madrid and nobody else. Psg and manure can match if not beat Madrids offer but he would still go to madrid instead I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)