No january transfer! (2 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Gago has all but signed for Real Madrid. Boca have accepted their offer of $20m.

I'll say it again. If Juventus do not complete deals now (or soon) for players that they have identified as being of the quality we need for next season, they may be leaving it too late.

If, as DD says, they have three big signings in the plan, then they nmight as well conclude negotiations now. The only thing that previously could have been construed as an obstacle to opening talks with players/agents/clubs - the uncertainty of starting the 2007/2008 season in Serie A - surely no longer exists. We are big favourites to exit this season as Champions - by around 5 to 8 points clear of our promotion rivals.

There's no point hanging about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
in winter.. suazo will make a move, inter most probably, iaquinta milan, tavano roma, oddo milan, if borrielo who is doped will be stoped i can see cassano moving to milan too, zebina milan also ( and i dont agree), amelia milan too, montela anywere, these are the players i think will definetely change squad in january, and suprisingly enough juventus are not buying anyone.. i repeat we dont need to buy any1 to win the serie b but buying players now will at lease ease the pressure on the summer market, its hard to buy 3 big players in the summer market and any other 2 players, at least by buying mascerano ( an example) now, in summer we could focus on 2 important signings
So, Milan will buy 5 players in January? :disagree:

Gago has all but signed for Real Madrid. Boca have accepted their offer of $20m.

I'll say it again. If Juventus do not complete deals now (or soon) for players that they have identified as being of the quality we need for next season, they may be leaving it too late.

If, as DD says, they have three big signings in the plan, then they nmight as well conclude negotiations now. The only thing that previously could have been construed as an obstacle to opening talks with players/agents/clubs - the uncertainty of starting the 2007/2008 season in Serie A - surely no longer exists. We are big favourites to exit this season as Champions - by around 5 to 8 points clear of our promotion rivals.

There's no point hanging about.
:agree:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Its ridicoulous that Real has bought Gago for 20 Mil. He is only 20 years old but hasnt played any matches in the WC. I think that Boca has made a big deal and Real Madrid bought a overrated Player.

It seems that Aulas with his dg has went to Turin but we have said that Trez is not for sale. That is a bad move i think. Its only stupid to not sell Trez for a amound of around 25-30 Mil. of course he is a big player and has done a lot for us. But he is 29 years old and has had a lot of injuries this year...and we should watch fast enough for a replacement.

It seems that Lyon now will make a offer for Jan Klaas Huntelaar.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'd like a couple of good central defenders for Christmas! (for Juve of course):santa:
I know Gigli is scrooge & says we're not buying, but we really need to replace Boum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)