Nicolò Fagioli (41 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Or there was an agreement before he went to confess to keep certain things under wraps in exchange, i know i am a cynic.
I don't think so. Any deal with the prosecution or the FIGC would become null and void if it turns out he didn't spill all the beans.

I don't hate him, but why would you trust Fags when he has lied to you before and has turned against others the second it was convenient for him? He seems like such a weak person to be honest.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
In recent years we had rape, financial fraud, voodoo, drugs and betting scandal.

What is your next pick?

I say human trafficking. Our transfers still look shady as hell.
Exor has treated Jj as a sportwashibg venture. It generates losses which can be written off (mostly) and they had a literal incompetent unqualified president with other unqualified members running the club into the ground.

It doesn’t get any better than this

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think so. Any deal with the prosecution or the FIGC would become null and void if it turns out he didn't spill all the beans.

I don't hate him, but why would you trust Fags when he has lied to you before and has turned against others the second it was convenient for him? He seems like such a weak person to be honest.
It doesn't necessarily have to be about this.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maybe. But you would you trust Fags enough to make a deal with him?

He squandered three million, got into bed with the mafia, cried like a bitch on national tv during a game so people could start asking questions and folded within minutes under interrogation.
You make a fair point, which is why it's really suspicious to keep him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)