Nicolò Fagioli (215 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
But it's not up to him to tell authorities that someone else, especially someone who is supposed to be his friend, did something wrong.

Unless he is trying to save his own ass. Let the authorities find the dirt on Tonali and Zaniolo. Don't fucking hand it to them on a silver platter.

Look, I hope the young man gets the help he needs. Addiction of any kind can be awful. This is coming from a recovering one.

But you have to be willing and mature enough to take full responsibility for your own actions. That is a major part of recovery. Getting off easy and taking a shortcut is never the best road to travel
That was my point. If we stretch it that far, then no one can be a witness to any wrongdoing unless you are sharing a witness of someone in competition to you or is a complete stranger. Why should you protect those that have done wrong? Why is loyalty so important? Even so, we have no real idea of good friends they were. Anyway, what are the reasons besides, emotional ones, not to share information of others misbehavior? What are the implications if we always protect and hide our friends regardless of what they have done? I want to be clear that I understand and empathize with those that do. Maybe I would too, like I wrote, it is a really tricky issue. But for me, here, isolated from all events, it's very easy to say that I believe he did the right thing.

I am not really trying to change anyone's opinion, just sharing my view. We're all here to share perspectives after-all. But I wouldn't say he is getting off easy here and if he doesn't own up the ban will extend to a full year and no one will want him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've got no problem with him being reinstated after his ban. He's a young guy with too much money that sounds like he made a mistake and got in over his head. His attitude has to be perfect from now on though and he needs to sort out his head/addiction.

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm not giving up on him yet...he can do his time, prove himself and get back into this team. Some criticising his talents on field are just being silly. Has he proven himself to be next pirlo? No. But he showed good potential.

Unless giuntoli manages to bring in some quality midfielders and let's others go, then he still has a chance with the club.

This club needs to sort its shit out though...we epitomise the meaning of scandal.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We are really great example for future youngsters...gamble, we got your back.

This club is a mess from the first to the last thing. It's not even strange that everyone is laughing at us. Not even one thing in this club is worth of it's name.

In my case, bet at fagioli365 would never put juventus jersey again.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've got no problem with him being reinstated after his ban. He's a young guy with too much money that sounds like he made a mistake and got in over his head. His attitude has to be perfect from now on though and he needs to sort out his head/addiction.
He gambled away 3M and got in bed with the fucking mafia. Then it turned out he didn't have the money and they wanted to break his legs.

Hell, they might shoot him before we can sell him.

I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but this wasn't just a mistake. A mistake would be buying an expensive Lamborghini from your first paycheck.

Again, I don't hate the guy. He's an addict and a bit of a bitch. He's still young though so he can grow. But please. Let's not minimize this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He gambled away 3M and got in bed with the fucking mafia. Then it turned out he didn't have the money and they wanted to break his legs.

Hell, they might shoot him before we can sell him.

I don't know what you guys have been smoking, but this wasn't just a mistake. A mistake would be buying an expensive Lamborghini from your first paycheck.

Again, I don't hate the guy. He's an addict and a bit of a bitch. He's still young though so he can grow. But please. Let's not minimize this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Sounds like a mistake and getting in over his head to me.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Why i don't see him ever having a career in top football
what did fagioli leak? he mentioned that the illegal betting platform was shown to him by tonali, and that he got loans from gatti and dragusin but he lied to them about the purpose of the loans, so it doesn't incriminate those two the slightest. tonali obviously denied it (and he's in much deeper trouble because of his own actions anyway), the others probably don't give a shit.

de sciglio and dybala leaked complete whatsapp threads between players. de sciglio was a semi retired player anyway, but since that testimony dybala has become a world champion and a central player at roma...

:boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)