Nicolò Fagioli (152 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what did fagioli leak? he mentioned that the illegal betting platform was shown to him by tonali, and that he got loans from gatti and dragusin but he lied to them about the purpose of the loans, so it doesn't incriminate those two the slightest. tonali obviously denied it (and he's in much deeper trouble because of his own actions anyway), the others probably don't give a shit.

de sciglio and dybala leaked complete whatsapp threads between players. de sciglio was a semi retired player anyway, but since that testimony dybala has become a world champion and a central player at roma...

:boh:
We shall see

Also how it works

https://youtube.com/shorts/nxcnsp5xtNc?si=3ERpD-e0FZqauJt5

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Let's be honest here. The club decided to keep him only because he's Italian.

If his name was Nicky Fagiolah, he would be long gone from the club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
On a serious, there is something wrong with this club recently.
From AA & tici,
to Bene & Bini,
and De Sciglio de snitch,
Pogba and his witch,
now Fagioli the

It's one thing after another with jj. What's next, players posting I stand with Palestine on social media?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
On a serious, there is something wrong with this club recently.
From AA & tici,
to Bene & Bini,
and De Sciglio de snitch,
Pogba and his witch,
now Fagioli the

It's one thing after another with jj. What's next, players posting I stand with Palestine on social media?
Missed opportunity....
Fagioli spilling the beans

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
3 mil€ in debt...damn
tiny correction: if i'm not mistaken, this sum was mentioned in a different context, he allegedly gambled 3m altogether, with 1m of debt towards the illegal betting site

his shrink to gds (fuck knows how they got his number and how could he share anything with the press, i guess some italian thing again): they've been doing sessions for 1.5 months, twice a week, fagioli is polite, calm and aware of this potentially career ending situation. (then there's an analogy about a flat but not fully flat tyre, hard to translate for me.) he never mentioned that he wanted to quit football

and an other quote: "i told him about paolo rossi who also gambled and committed a sporting offence, then after his ban he had enough time to win the world cup. i'm optimistic, he'll recover as a man and as a player"

(iirc rossi was cleared in the civil trial of totonero btw)

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I understand that the club want to show support to him after the betting saga. But we just extended his contract to 2026 last year. Maybe we don't have to rush to give him another extension?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I understand that the club want to show support to him after the betting saga. But we just extended his contract to 2026 last year. Maybe we don't have to rush to give him another extension?
Maybe we inserted some sort of clause. We are wrapping our arms around him, hopefully he repays it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We've been accused of being in bed with the mafia for ages.

Now it seems like we're paying off Fagioli's debt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)