Nick Against the World (106 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Cause they want you to think but at the same time they want to be able to mark 5000 essays using a computer rather than having to read an insane amount of text.

DHU at its best :D

Also avoids students coming up to their offices, going "I know answer 5 was wrong but I believe my reasoning deserves at least half a point out of two because I was on the right track for most of the essay"
They hate that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vacationing in Lebanon would be a dream. I'm just hoping Nasrallah's homies are not alerted to my presence... not even my team Hezbollah shirt would be able to save me then. :D
:D...

Nah, don't worry, nothing would ever happen to you. Hell, I'm against them and live between them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, tell me about it. The Super Bowl is bascially a freak show which reminds me of some barbaric event seen from the Bronze Age. It makes us look like a bunch of animals running around blowing things up and feeding each other to packs of wolves.
:agree:

But you also gotta laugh ... those Bears fans know how to party. Drunken slobs that we are:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...lake-rescue,1,3849602.story?coll=chi-news-hed

3 rescued from lake after Bears win

By Jason Meisner
Tribune staff reporter
Published January 21, 2007, 7:47 PM CST

Three people were rescued from Lake Michigan Sunday night after they apparently jumped in the water near Soldier Field after the Bears' victory over the New Orleans Saints.

A Chicago Fire Department water rescue team responded about 6 p.m. to a call of people in the water in the north end of Burnham Harbor, department spokesman Kevin MacGregor said.

A total of three people were removed from the frigid water. Two were taken in fair condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital with hypothermia, while the third refused treatment at the scene, police and fire officials said. Further information about them was not immediately available.

A Marine Unit officer said it appeared the people jumped in the water. Police responded with a dive truck but the fire department had made the rescues by the time the truck arrived on the scene, he said.

The incident occurred in a popular Soldier Field tailgating area, about an hour after the Chicago Bears wrapped up a Super Bowl berth with a 39-14 win over the Saints.

Central District Capt. Joseph Vaclavik said crowds in the downtown area were jubilant but mostly under control after the game let out.

"We've had just a couple of minor disturbance arrests," Vaclavik said. "All in all it's gone very well."

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
22/01/2007 9.36
Juventus Was Punished Unfairly - Pessotto

The Bianconeri's former player, now turned manager, defended the two past league titles the Old Lady won, but which were revoked due to the Calciopoli scandal.
Gianluca Pessotto was one of the main faces of Juventus for over ten years, and as such he is sure that the Bianconeri won all their trophies fair and square.
"I won six Scudetti," said Pessotto during an interview with SkySport1. "Let's say that I won six, but they took away two. However, no one can take me away the emotions of those two Scudetti. They can remove them from the almanacs, revoke them publicly, but the determination with which we won them on the pitch will always remain.
"Now we see them on another shirt: it hurts us but we want to take them back as soon as possible. Our objective has always been that of playing and winning.
"I think that Juventus was punished unfairly and that the value shown on the pitch goes beyond. I believe that the absolute value of the squad was superior to what has been said.
"I won on the pitch and I'm convinced that I won because we were the strongest.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
22/01/2007 9.36
Juventus Was Punished Unfairly - Pessotto

The Bianconeri's former player, now turned manager, defended the two past league titles the Old Lady won, but which were revoked due to the Calciopoli scandal.
Gianluca Pessotto was one of the main faces of Juventus for over ten years, and as such he is sure that the Bianconeri won all their trophies fair and square.
"I won six Scudetti," said Pessotto during an interview with SkySport1. "Let's say that I won six, but they took away two. However, no one can take me away the emotions of those two Scudetti. They can remove them from the almanacs, revoke them publicly, but the determination with which we won them on the pitch will always remain.
"Now we see them on another shirt: it hurts us but we want to take them back as soon as possible. Our objective has always been that of playing and winning.
"I think that Juventus was punished unfairly and that the value shown on the pitch goes beyond. I believe that the absolute value of the squad was superior to what has been said.
"I won on the pitch and I'm convinced that I won because we were the strongest.
:touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:D...

Nah, don't worry, nothing would ever happen to you. Hell, I'm against them and live between them.
However, you're actually from Lebanon. The closet thing to Lebanon I've been is standing next to the deli counter. ;)

:agree:

But you also gotta laugh ... those Bears fans know how to party. Drunken slobs that we are:
:lol2: Can't say Burke and I would abstain from participating in such activity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)