Nick Against the World (151 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Andy - when we play Spezia on Saturday, our boys will be facing Pietro Fusco, formerly of Castel del Sangro fame. I believe he is the boy who was married to that South American hot tamale who was busted for trafficking cocaine. Good to see he wasn't implicated in her misdeeds.
its good to see that at least one of the Castel del Sangro misfits from the book is still playing professional soccer...:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
its good to see that at least one of the Castel del Sangro misfits from the book is still playing professional soccer...:)
That's a trip. That book is something like 10 years old. I had no idea that a player mentioned in it would still be playing, let alone in B. I'll have to look for him.

I wonder if Osvaldo 'Bulldozer' Jaconi is now in earth-moving industry ... using teeth.

And to what The Pado says about him, yep -- that was his drug-trafficking Chilean wife:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_di_Sangro_Calcio

Andy taking up for Fabi, big fucking surprise that is.
It's not like Andy's saving some stranger from a burning building. ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's -7°C over here. It's not supposed to be like that. It's supposed to be -1 all month, like all other years. First we get this storm, which annoyed the crap out of me because it was bloody irritating to walk through the rain (and some houses were completely destroyed as well, but hey), and now they want me to freeze my balls off? FFS, Al, I'm not even trying anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a trip. That book is something like 10 years old. I had no idea that a player mentioned in it would still be playing, let alone in B. I'll have to look for him.

It's not like Andy's saving some stranger from a burning building. ;)
Someone is forgetting Spinesi ;).

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Burke taking his fingers and sticking it up his own ass and smelling it, then sticking it in my face and me bending his fingers back and him calling me a fucking jerk, big fucking surprise that is.

I can so see him doing that. But it is an improvement, as just 5 years ago Burke fell out of the tree after sniffing his ass-coated finger.

Baby Steps.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The last NFL game I watched was on 31 December, with the Packers beating the living shit out out of the Bears. Now you tell me those same sacks of shit made it to the Super Bowl? Well, like I said after you beat Arizona -- Team of Destiny -- I expect the shit sacks to win.

thanks your lordship, perhaps we can peg out some balls in a game of croquet

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The last NFL game I watched was on 31 December, with the Packers beating the living shit out out of the Bears. Now you tell me those same sacks of shit made it to the Super Bowl? Well, like I said after you beat Arizona -- Team of Destiny -- I expect the shit sacks to win.
Some people like it by the sack. I am more of a can guy myself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don't tell me, I invented shitting a can. That's my move (think Frank Costanza).
The Greeks normally take credit for inventing everything (anal sex, man-boy love associations, etc.), but this is one where all credit is certainly due you.

I hate Minnesota Vikings, so it's all good, baby boy.
I've long considered, at least over the past 15 years, the Vikings as the Inter of the NFL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, if there's a special fragrance designed for transvestites who want to smell like what they think women smell like, I got a nosefull of it from the 'woman' next to me on BART this morning.

OK, she was an executive transvestite. But did she really have to reek of "Transformer" by Calvin Klein?! :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)