Nick Against the World (31 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Colts: Count On Losing The Superbowl
The last NFL game I watched was on 31 December, with the Packers beating the living shit out out of the Bears. Now you tell me those same sacks of shit made it to the Super Bowl? Well, like I said after you beat Arizona -- Team of Destiny -- I expect the shit sacks to win.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy - when we play Spezia on Saturday, our boys will be facing Pietro Fusco, formerly of Castel del Sangro fame. I believe he is the boy who was married to that South American hot tamale who was busted for trafficking cocaine. Good to see he wasn't implicated in her misdeeds.

Apr 12, 2004
That's funny coming from you, considering we're on a Juventus forum.
Andy taking up for Fabi, big fucking surprise that is.

Burke couldn't find a forum dedicated to Beer, Bayern, WVU and Vagina, so I guess we're stuck with him.
Yea, i wish I could find that.......would be sickness.

Right, but I can still say my opinion no matter how idiotic it is. Yes?

I don't know, ask Chavez......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy taking up for Fabi, big fucking surprise that is.
Burke taking his fingers and sticking it up his own ass and smelling it, then sticking it in my face and me bending his fingers back and him calling me a fucking jerk, big fucking surprise that is.

Yea, i wish I could find that.......would be sickness.
Yeah, I wish I could find my fat stomach.

Laying on my nonexistent brother.

I don't know, ask Chavez......
I don't know, ask my grocery bag......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy - when we play Spezia on Saturday, our boys will be facing Pietro Fusco, formerly of Castel del Sangro fame. I believe he is the boy who was married to that South American hot tamale who was busted for trafficking cocaine. Good to see he wasn't implicated in her misdeeds.
Mmm, South American. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)