Nahitan Nández - Midfielder - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don’t like it. Juventus want a physical midfielder and goals. He is 1.72m and doesn’t score. If they want a midfielder go for Guimaraes who is a pure #6 and can push Locatelli forward or stick with Locatelli as a number 6 and bring in a guy who can score. SMS, Pogba, Kessie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anyone is better than Retardcur.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Arthur is so much better than all of them. Can Allegri just play him and Locatelli together. We were absolutely dominant when they played together.

we mostly tried that duo against least strong opponents, still, i agree. if they worked together vs roma then they can work against most domestic teams. the burden is probably arthur's stamina, he's often breathing like a housewife whose new year's resolution was to run a half marathon at easter, eventually starts the race despite failing to do the preparation because of her household duties and she's completely finished at the 2 km mark lol

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know much about him but it's always worrying when the YouTube highlight reel of a player isn't impressive.

Mar 3, 2014
we mostly tried that duo against least strong opponents, still, i agree. if they worked together vs roma then they can work against most domestic teams. the burden is probably arthur's stamina, he's often breathing like a housewife whose new year's resolution was to run a half marathon at easter, eventually starts the race despite failing to do the preparation because of her household duties and she's completely finished at the 2 km mark lol
Yeah I guess the problem is if they play together, substitutions become a problem. Nobody else really can play in front of the defense…

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
To me its like this...

We are not getting a "talented" midfielder in january, Bruno is gone, Zakaria its a no and Rovella is staying in Genoa.

Since we are not getting a talented mid, migth as well bring a player who can actually run, who can actually figth for every goodamm ball.

Im sooooo tired of seen Rabiot jogging in the field, Im tired of seen a midfield without heart, without passion, without grinta.

This team needs someone who runs all the freaking game and never surrender, if we can get a player who help us regaining that spirit, I welcome that player.

In june we can worry to bring talented midfieldes to replace The Walking Dead bunch we have, but at least bring a player who can give us some heart and figth in the games.

If that player is Nandez... well to me thats an improve on what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)