Nahitan Nández - Midfielder - Cagliari (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The type of signing I can never get excited about - another Accidental Footballer or Rincon type of signing.

Sure, he has hustle and grinta, but he's extremely limited technically.
Yea hé will impress the first two games then fade badly. It happened to all of them from Blasi to Sissoko to Nocerino to Sturaro to Rincon

Jul 13, 2010
Weakness: passing
Man, we have enough of weak passers

- - - Updated - - -

To me its like this...

We are not getting a "talented" midfielder in january, Bruno is gone, Zakaria its a no and Rovella is staying in Genoa.

Since we are not getting a talented mid, migth as well bring a player who can actually run, who can actually figth for every goodamm ball.

Im sooooo tired of seen Rabiot jogging in the field, Im tired of seen a midfield without heart, without passion, without grinta.

This team needs someone who runs all the freaking game and never surrender, if we can get a player who help us regaining that spirit, I welcome that player.

In june we can worry to bring talented midfieldes to replace The Walking Dead bunch we have, but at least bring a player who can give us some heart and figth in the games.

If that player is Nandez... well to me thats an improve on what we have.
And why exactly Zakaria is a no? From which perspective? Fans or Juve directors?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
To replace Rabiot, fine. He's been awful this season. Bentancur has been fairly solid. His tackle stats are good and he improved on last season in terms of not losing the ball. But he's always been a bit sluggish and doesn't make a lot of key passes and for a box to box mid that should at least consign you to the bench. Rabiot is just a stuffed shirt though. Doesn't even have a crack. He's our worst performing midfielder by a mile.

As for comparisons, Rincon was slow. He was strong and didn't lose the ball, that was all. I also know nothing about Nandez. Boca fans love him. Watching match highlights, you can tell he's dynamic and good in the tackle. From what I'm reading, he can't pass for shit. That reminds me more of Sissoko. Very limited with the ball but was exceptional at winning it. But he'd run all game, make good tackles and pass it to the nearest teammate. He rarely played beyond his limitations and I remember he was maligned for not offering much offensively but it worked relatively well. You could say the same about Matuidi.

Our midfield isn't just lacking creativity and flare. It's slow and static. If this guy can harass and unsettle opposition sides like Sissoko and Matuidi used to do and not do anything stupid than it's an upgrade over half the lazy gits we currently have on hand in midfield.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Another player who cant pass will drive me mad but at least it can't be any worst than what we have and at this stage of the window anything extra at a low cost is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)