Nahitan Nández - Midfielder - Cagliari (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was waiting for the Giannichedda replacement. A hole we left in the middle and totally forgot to fill it.
We really haven't had a mediocre Italian midfielder with a cool name in quite some time. We had Sturaro but that name is too dull for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Nandez is not here to pass , nandez is here to press tackle and recover the ball. He has more grinta in his pinkie than this whole juve squad bar the seniors.
We already have Mckennie to use for pressing. Nandez will probably be used to let Loca roam more, but I'm like others where I don't think he's good enough. We'll see I guess.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nandez is not here to pass , nandez is here to press tackle and recover the ball. He has more grinta in his pinkie than this whole juve squad bar the seniors.
he's got grinta, that's his only forte as far as my impressions go. but he's not a great tackler, and even if he was, he can't really pass. this is a team that relies on possession, and he's more useful without the ball than with him. felipe melo light, at least this season.

last season he looked way better. hope you're right about him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bentancur is so lethargic its crazy. We surely need an engine type of a player in order to create space for Locatelli.
What? Bentancur is our most dynamic mid (not counting Snacks' cause we play him anywhere except for midfield lol) His engine is great.

Imo we need a player like Arthur. Good under pressure that can hold the ball. No tireless runners who just happen to tackle a lot.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Nandez was on his way to Inter last summer but it was rumored Cagliari wanted a loan+obligation of 35m.

Jun 16, 2020
I saw quite some games of him when Pellegrini was at Cagliari. I remembered some rumours back then and thinking he wasn’t ready for us yet.

He played CDM at Cagliari, basically your typical South-American DM. I think technically he was okay and I don’t have any specific memory about his passing

A loan + option and selling Bentancur wouldn’t hurt, I rather gamble on this guy knowing we win some of Vlahovic’ money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)