Movies you've seen recently... (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Mila Kunis has the potential to top Megan Fox on my dreamgirl list. She's absolutely adorable.
Yeah man. One of her eyes is gray and the other is blue, how sick is that eh. Did you know that she does the voice of Meg Griffin on Family Guy? Who'd have thought, right? :D

Talking about the dreamgirl lists, I'm having a thing for the new James Bond girl, Olga Kurylenko (she was in Hitman too) :lick:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you've watched it more than once?

:inter:
:inter:

oh come on ahmed :D its not that bad!!

considering i still havce a few days before uni kicks in ive been able to watch:

once upon a time in america

the painted veil = ed rules

london to brighton = alright i suppose not superb

the bank job = brilliant

the house of sand and fog = got to love jennifer connolly

the pianist

and finally i got around to watching the garden state and thought it was really good.

Apr 15, 2006
watched the Incredible Hulk. i liked it better than the other one that came out in 2003.

and seems like an Avengers movie with the HUlk and Iron man is gonna come out in the near future! did some wiki'ing and this got me excited!

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
watched the Incredible Hulk. i liked it better than the other one that came out in 2003.

and seems like an Avengers movie with the HUlk and Iron man is gonna come out in the near future! did some wiki'ing and this got me excited!
When it comes to superhero movies, I'm more interested how will Watchmen turn out.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Snake Eyes is a decent late night cable movie and Mission Impossible is only ok. I haven't seen Wised Guys.

People make Scarface out to be some stroke of genius, when it really isn't. I like the movie don't get me wrong. De Palma's films seem to gain a lot of hype and fizzle. A perfect example would be The Black Dahlia, a great story that just fizzles out at the end.
that, my friend, is why you are the MAN. without pacino that film would have just been a hyper-violent but instantly forgettable film that fades from memory

I think the right definition is irregular. Scarface have a lot of violence, which is a fact - actually they had to edit some parts because of the violence -, but the movie have something to say: basically the power corrupts people. You can find a lot of differents meanings. Anyway, De Palma have done decent movies, but he have had an irregular career.
it isn't taht power corrupts people, he was already a violent hoodlum. what it really had to say is that to reach the top in the drugs business, you don't need fantastic business acumen,just the willingness and ruthlessness to waste anyone who dares to get in your way

Fellow Pacino and De Niro discussors:touched:

Lets move to a new argument now :

Better Actor..Christian Bale,Leo Di Caprio or Ed Norton?
ed norton everytime. i used to think de caprio was a nonce but in all fairness he has flexed his thespian muscles in recent years. christian bale is fast becoming a legend but norton oozes class in every role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)