Movies you've seen recently... (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
sat and watched "cape fear" again last night (the remake,not the original,though i have that as well) as my Gf had not seen it yet,and it is funny to see the impact de niro's performance has first time.
brilliant

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah the missus i suppose could be thought of as a wifey,she lives with me,spends all my money and complains a lot

i didn't see the need to get married when she is already in the zone

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
nah the missus i suppose could be thought of as a wifey,she lives with me,spends all my money and complains a lot

dont they all complain bozi?!?! looool. im pretty sure the bozman is getting his ass spanked at the moment. :xmas:

just finished watching 21 grams, it was a pretty good movie quite enjoyed it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

You let a bird sneak into you nest? You should have known what was up when the first girly colored towel showed up.:frown:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:agree: I sure hope Bobby realizes what he's gotten himself into. Just keep leaving the toilet seat up after a fresh loaf and she'll out in a week.
funny story,just before she moved in she got up to the loo during the night and came back to bed and said "you know, you can put the toilet seat down when you are finished" i looked at her and said "no, this is my house, a guys house, actually you know what? you can out the seat up when you are finished"

god knows she knew what she was letting herself in for:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey man it just goes to show that to be with me you either need to ahve a sense of humour.or just plain mental

besides me and baby have something special,i would gladly put the seat back down for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)