Movies you've seen recently... (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
did you recreate the crying into bob's bitch tits scene with your female PE teacher?
no i just started a fight club, we'd take a classroom, move the chairs and tables to the side, and get in a ring and, you know the rest............we also jsut caused a lot of troubel, me and a freind got one of those chairs with wheels, attatch fire extinguishers to eaither side and then blasted down the headmasters corridor, painted one of the white boards black, flooded a chemistry lab and last but not least, we broke in to the school and made copies of the end of year exams.........hence unsually a large part of the 'under achievers' got suspiciously high grades that year...........we only got caught for the actual fight club though :lol: and yes i know i was crazy and young back then

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
"ahh man....you hit me in the ear"
Pitt was awesome.Its a pity he's so underated as an actor.

fight club, inspirational movie, shame it nearly got me expelled from high school :shocked:
Inspirational is too small a word.But inspiration aside,it has two brilliant performances by Norton and Pitt.Norton's character,especially the pre-fight club formation scenes crack me up big time.Its all so effortless.

"Are there a lot of these accidents?"
"You wouldnt believe"
"What car company do you work for?"
"A Major one"

And then you have the scene where he meets Durden in the airplane

"We have the exact same breifcase"

And then the scene where Durden asks him why he's having such a hard time asking him for a room..

BUT..

the scene where Norton explains Durden's job is the best of the lot.

did you recreate the crying into bob's bitch tits scene with your female PE teacher?
:lol:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Inspirational is too small a word.But inspiration aside,it has two brilliant performances by Norton and Pitt.Norton's character,especially the pre-fight club formation scenes crack me up big time.Its all so effortless.

"Are there a lot of these accidents?"
"You wouldnt believe"
"What car company do you work for?"
"A Major one"

And then you have the scene where he meets Durden in the airplane

"We have the exact same breifcase"

And then the scene where Durden asks him why he's having such a hard time asking him for a room..

BUT..

the scene where Norton explains Durden's job is the best of the lot.

:lol:
Pitt is underrated?? He is one of the best of his generation, and probably gets the best offers, how is he underrated?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As much as Fight Club was a transcendent movie of the times for me (during the 9/11 era here in the States, plus what was going on at my job, I felt I was part living it and the movie Traffic as Benecio del Toro), I still have to say my favorite Pitt performance was in 12 Monkeys.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh, and this week I watched IFC's Split: A Divided America.

Essentially, a shocking view of how some people could care less if the economy goes to hell in a handbasket as long as the candidate they vote for is against abortion, etc., etc.

As my mother-in-law, who left the Azores for the U.S. in 1960 because she was tired of living barefoot on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic, said, "These people have never faced real starvation in their lives."

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Pitt is underrated?? He is one of the best of his generation, and probably gets the best offers, how is he underrated?
He doesnt get the mainstream acclaim as an actor that he deserves.

As much as Fight Club was a transcendent movie of the times for me (during the 9/11 era here in the States, plus what was going on at my job, I felt I was part living it and the movie Traffic as Benecio del Toro), I still have to say my favorite Pitt performance was in 12 Monkeys.
12 Monkeys was pretty cool.Meet Joe Black is another great performance by him.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just finished watching Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (Amélie), really loved this one. a great story.

im should be watching Pan's Labyrinth next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)