Movies you've seen recently... (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Yeah but pretty much everything else from the movie pretty much sucked, except all the cursing. :D I especially hated the mucis in the movice, typical Hollywood B-production trash movie music.
i thought the story wasn't so bad, but i agree the music and the actual portrayal was close to awful. An argument could be made that a great movie was done with minimal resources ;)
Fellow Pacino and De Niro discussors:touched:

Lets move to a new argument now :

Better Actor..Christian Bale,Leo Di Caprio or Ed Norton?
its between norton and bale for me...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Edward Norton is my favorite amongst those 3 actors. American History X, Rounders, Primal Fear, Fight Club...

There are obviously many more roles he's been solid in, but I thought he had outstanding performances in the above mentioned films.

Christian Bale is great as well, but his best performances (in my opinion) don't even approach Norton in American History X. I guess for some, the debate will be down to what the actors have produced in more recent years - Norton's best stuff (IMO) is about a decade (+) old now, where most of Bale's good performances have come more recently...

My favorite Leo movie is definitely Basketball Diaries. Anyone who hasn't seen it, should really check it out. Generally, I have trouble taking Leo too seriously...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"Tropical Thunder"

It was Ok. But Ben Stiller is still my favorite comedic actor.

And I decided that from now on I will go to cinema at least once a week :p

Watching a movie on big screen all blazed, is just priceless experience I have to add to my routine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)