Movies you've seen recently... (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
Speed Racer: good homage to the original cartoon series which totally forgets about the laws of nature and physics!!! 6/10

The Happening: good movie. good concept, but the story, and mainly it's characters, lacked depth! 6.5/10

The Love Guru: what a shit load of fuck!!! though i laughed at some parts, it was mostly quite offensive to me! but i'd give my left and right nuts for Jessica Alba and Meagan Good!!! :drool: 5/10. if it wasnt for Jessica and Meagan, i'd give it 3/10

You dont mess with the Zohan: Emmanuelle Chriqui :drool: :drool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Iscariot - Garbage

Rambo IV - I haven't seen action scenes like this since Saving Private Ryan :drool:

El Orfanato - Not too scary but good nevertheless.

Shan Atci, Blattefierad 2008 - :tup: :tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
just got a hold of Glengarry Glen Ross, average script but some very good performances by spacey and harris and 2 stellar performances by pacino and jack lemmon. just goes to prove that sometimes quality acting can make a movie more watchable

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
just got a hold of Glengarry Glen Ross, average script but some very good performances by spacey and harris and 2 stellar performances by pacino and jack lemmon. just goes to prove that sometimes quality acting can make a movie more watchable
that movie is legendary

saw righteous kill, try really hard to like it but no dice movie sucked

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ah..where do I start? I've seen so many movies this week.

Livet i 8 bitar - Very funny

Rec ( Spanish horror movie) - Alright, nothing special.

The Eye (Gin gwai) - :tup:

Infernal Affairs (Mou gaan dou) - Thought it was slightly better than the Hollywood remake.

À l'intérieur (Inside) - Pretty good. One of the goriest horror movies I've seen not involving monsters and misfits.

Morgan Pålsson Världsreporter - Silly but funny

The Illusionist - Anything with Ed Norton rules :tup:

Battle of Poltava - Russian movie about the battle of Poltava against Sweden. Very well done considering it's Russian.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh and caught Knocked Up, not usually a fan of rom-coms but there were some very good moments in this and did not want to poke my eyes out with a fork before it ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)