Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (65 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm not the biggest Big Lebowski fan either, and I'm probably one of the very few who prefer Burn After Reading to it. :D

@Dostoevsky, I think you'd like some of their newer, less comedic films like True Grit, Inside Llewyn Davis and No Country for Old Men.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not the biggest Big Lebowski fan either, and I'm probably one of the very few who prefer Burn After Reading to it. :D

@Dostoevsky, I think you'd like some of their newer, less comedic films like True Grit, Inside Llewyn Davis and No Country for Old Men.
Burn After Reading was decent, I'd give it a 7.

I watched No Country for Old Men and I think it's shit. I usually hate what other people like in their movies. For instance, their comedy to me is horrible while the villain is also horrible. I never read the book but I did not like that movie. I did not like O Brother, Where Art Thou? either.

Fargo was very good. And I don't think I've seen their other movies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Burn After Reading was decent, I'd give it a 7.

I watched No Country for Old Men and I think it's shit. I usually hate what other people like in their movies. For instance, their comedy to me is horrible while the villain is also horrible. I never read the book but I did not like that movie. I did not like O Brother, Where Art Thou? either.

Fargo was very good. And I don't think I've seen their other movies.
Damn, I can understand a lot of opinions, but hating on Javier Bardem's villain in No Country for Old Men is crazy. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Damn, I can understand a lot of opinions, but hating on Javier Bardem's villain in No Country for Old Men is crazy. :D
It's just a stupid role. The way he kills is stupid. Is it his acting that's beyond good? To me it wasn't. To me it's crazy to hail Lebowski and say it's one of the best movies ever made, that's just insane.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I stumbled upon this film yesterday. Charles Bronson, Toshiro Mifune and Alain Delon in a western? Almost too good to be true. A shame it looks like it isn't very good. :D

Red_sun_movieposter.jpg
Wtf, that's basically who's who of my late fathers all time favourite actors in one movie, and I havent even heard about it let alone seen it? (I grew up on their movies cuz of him).

Yeah I doubt it's good lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 63)

• Zaim