Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (20 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Speaking of which did you hear The Witch's director is making a Nosferatu remake?

I'm almost always against the remakes of classics as its almost always bad, but this guy is good and got what it takes to capture the eerie atmosphere and creepy visuals.
I think we spoke about it once before. I thought The Witch was incredible, so like you I am really curious to see his take on Nosferatu. I'm not a fan of remaking classics... but in this case I shall withhold judgment until I see it. :D

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Hacksaw Ridge was good.
I didn't really connect with the story, but I thought the war scenes were some of the best I had seen in any movie

As for the Oscar for best leading man. I would give it to Casey Affeck because I thought he portrayal of a tortured soul was great, but I get the feeling La La Land might win Best Picture, Lead Man, and Woman because fuck Hollywood.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think we spoke about it once before. I thought The Witch was incredible, so like you I am really curious to see his take on Nosferatu. I'm not a fan of remaking classics... but in this case I shall withhold judgment until I see it. :D
:baus: The Witch could very well be the best thing in horror since The Exorcist. It's too good, too intimitately disturbing and "real". It's a masterpiece in my book.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

Did you say whether you had watched The Wailing yet? I thought it was brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you have not started watching it yet, Taboo is amazing. @Osman
Yes and I loved it. It's been on Netflix for a month now

- - - Updated - - -

Also :baus: for Taboo. Only watched the first episode so far though

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Manchester by the sea - Depressing
La La Land - really good, i had to add those tracks on my spotify playlist😆
Resident Evil: meh~
Assassin Creed: the film doesn't do thr game any justice..

I see many ppl give good reviews for the lobster, will try to watch it..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)