Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (48 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Your wife is right. Both were sh!t.

Watched La La Land, few days ago, I'm not really into musicals, but know it was directed by Damien Chazelle, I had to give it a try. I think it was my favourite movie of the year. The music stays with you for some time.
Just got back from watching La La Land myself. It was beautiful and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I don't know if I'd call it great though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't stand a musical so there's no way I'd ever watch it.

But gotta say it's fucking impressive how Damien (director) is so young and already made some pretty big names. Pretty crazy really.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Finally got around to watching rouge 1. No amount of :tuttosport: does it service. A sentence rarely uttered by me: as good as the original movies

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hacksaw Ridge - Very good movie, really enjoyed it.

Secret Window - Nice, enjoyable movie.

The Words - Pretty good, I liked it.

The Ninth Gate - So many silly things in it yet I didn't feel bored. Not bad to kill time.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Moonlight was meh. At times it was very good but its just another attemot at a boyhood type movie. Noneay this deserves to win so many awards but i can see why critics love it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It took me long enough, but I saw it last night. I quite enjoyed it. Creative storytelling and lots of unpredictability. :)

My wife on the other hand? Thought it was yet another one of those bizarro movies I tend to enjoy. (Like how I raved about Under the Skin...)

Happy New Year, Hoori! :party:

@king Ale
Happy new year to you too, Greg :weee::heart:

What I loved about The Lobster was its brilliant idea and as you said, creative storytelling. I especially loved the first half.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Black and White Stripes: The Juventus Story - 10

i could only find italian audio version but i understood like 90 % of it.. great movie... fuck inter and milan !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)