Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (36 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's honestly too early for me to say. We don't get a lot of the really interesting titles in Denmark until January, February and even March, so I'll have to wait a few months before saying anything definitive. But right now I'm inclined to agree.

This is a retarded post that deserves a -rep. I don't know where you got that synopsis from, but your anti-feministic perspective is certainly bullshit. The movie is not about a woman excelling in a male-dominated profession, but about a person being in deep, deep water.

I searched it and that came up on the Google overview.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'm thinking about watching Irrational Man tonight... Has anyone seen it? I really like Joaquin Phoenix and Parker Posey, and Woody Allen is a pretty good director, but the film gets pretty mixed reviews.
would say it's a good Woody Allen film. Not his best and most memorable but worth a watch, imo.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ended up watching The Martian. Felt it followed the material and was as good of a film as the material, until the end. Then they shit on it.

Overall, it was a decent film. If you've read the book, don't watch the movie. If you watched the movie, don't read the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)