Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (101 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
this is the movie thread, dude. it's an indoor activity
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen that american band camp netflic series with A-list comedians and shit? I seen its available, but havent been able to convince myself to try it, have a strong hunch I would not like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its more of a way of discovering and then having the routine to sit down and watch, which I rarely do myself with movies, almost only with others.

By myself, I'm more of a tv series kinda guy, and I completely run out on tv series now too (besides finishing up Narcos soon).
Ever watched Vikings? Penny Dreadful?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Vikings all of it. Penny Dreadful just 2 episodes, felt bit off, worth watching?
Yes. Eva Green's acting is top notch later on the season. Haven't watched the 2nd season yet so can't tell if it's still good but the first one was worth watching.

Not sure if you're too big on Scifi but Battlestar Galatica is a great series. Worth giving it a watch.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wet Hot American Summer Camp or something like that. I have, actually. It's so fucking weird I don't know what to make of it. It's basically a bunch of 40-year old people pretending they're teenagers on a summer camp. But of course everyone know they don't look even remotely like teenagers. It's very meta, filled with purposely bad jokes. It's a truly "WTF" experience. Give it a shot. :D
It's based on a movie Jim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 96)