Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (26 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@VÖller

I'm chilling with my girl at my place later and we're having movie night. Anything you recommend?

- - - Updated - - -
@Völler

I'm chilling with my girl at my place later and we're having movie night. Anything you recommend?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@VÖller

- - - Updated - - -
@Völler

Salo or A Serbian Film should be right up your alley.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You are such a Felicia, gtfo off my nuts.
Sorry. :D

But yeah, I agree. I liked it quite a lot too. So much raw energy in it. Just the opening scene with Eazy was great. But I can't help but feel that Dre and Ice Cube were a bit too involved in the production. The way he confronted Suge just seems so off imo. And the fact he had to slip in him meeting with Snoop and Tupac (working on Hail Mary ffs) despite it serving no purpose for the story.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What verse you want?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah that whole scene with Pac felt hella off (hope they change actor fo Pac). Yeah confronting Suge, who was played brilliantly, felt bit standoff ish to be real considering who he was facing.

Hope they make the new movie justice.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Haha yeah that whole scene with Pac felt hella off (hope they change actor fo Pac). Yeah confronting Suge, who was played brilliantly, felt bit standoff ish to be real considering who he was facing.

Hope they make the new movie justice.
In general all the actors were great. Especially the guys playing Eazy and Ice Cube were spot on. Of course that makes sense since Ice Cube was played by his own son. :p Only Dre and Ren were a bit off, but at least Dre sounded right.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Sorry. :D

But yeah, I agree. I liked it quite a lot too. So much raw energy in it. Just the opening scene with Eazy was great. But I can't help but feel that Dre and Ice Cube were a bit too involved in the production. The way he confronted Suge just seems so off imo. And the fact he had to slip in him meeting with Snoop and Tupac (working on Hail Mary ffs) despite it serving no purpose for the story.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What verse you want?
https://www.facebook.com/WHHUM/videos/1717974408431981/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)