Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (21 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Have my doubts about how good the movie's gonna be, but I'm so gonna watch it :D

Eazy's and Dre's actors don't really look like their real life counterparts though tbh.
You can't expect them to be replicas. The movie looks like Wolf of Wall Street for thugs - I'm definitely a THUG so imma watch it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You can't expect them to be replicas. The movie looks like Wolf of Wall Street for thugs - I'm definitely a THUG so imma watch it.
Yeah true, and I guess it's better to have an actor who doesn't look exactly like them, but can actually act, than having a double who can't act for shit.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Have my doubts about how good the movie's gonna be, but I'm so gonna watch it :D

Eazy's and Dre's actors don't really look like their real life counterparts though tbh.
I have a feeling that it's going to be a great movie as it's a true story. Also a perfect timing since we are hearing all these fucked up news about the US police. :D

A thug never cry over a girl :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was about to post this trailer Mohad lol, I been mass texting the trailer to friends all day :p

The actor playing Ice Cube is a rapper, AND Ice Cube's son, talk about casting to a T :D The one who plays Eazy looks like him for sure, not sure about Dre, appearance wise only that is.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Only Americans enjoyed that piece of shit that's American Sniper. Now take that @Hustini!! :D

Birdman wasn't innovative. Hitchcock used that one cam trick long ago. The plot isn't something we haven't seen before either. BUT it was refreshing to see good ideas aren't dead. The movie successfully grabs you by the hand and sucks you in.

It felt from beginning to end like there was a bigger stage outside the theater. Like actors playing actors playing actors playing actors. Not to mention good acting all around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)