Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (56 Viewers)

Sep 21, 2010
I missed that one but I do love me some Drazen

The former Nets great was pure greatness
I watched it with my brother who is a true Basketball fanatic and we had a hard time remembering who he was. The name was very familiar, but we really had no clue who he was or who he played for until this film. It was very sad and very unfortunate that he went how and when he did. He was just starting to show his true potential in the NBA as well. Vlade has always been one of my favorite players though, great skill set for a center.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
in the last week i have watched-

Machete-brilliant,great fun,so tongue in cheek it looks like it is mimicking a blow job

The Expendables- worth a watch but extremely dated concept and very little story

Predators-arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes....i think a few of my brain cells committed suicide after this car crash

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I watched "The Pledge" a few days ago. It was terrible. Poor acting, predictable and cliched storyline, overall a poor movie.

Stay away from it. The acting was almost like a Mexican soap opera.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The Informant - Strange movie. At first, I enjoyed it a lot (music, acting, silliness) but as it went on I became less & less interested what was happening on screen.

Alexander - Trainwreck of a movie. Clichéd storytelling and I think all the actors involved tried to do the worst possible job. Angelina Jolie won. Every time she was on screen I was tempted to switch off the dvd player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
two hindi movies in one night. Thats two more than I have watched in the past six months I think :D

Tere Bin Laden - Surprisingly funny.
3 Idiots - Pretty enjoyable even though its a masala flick...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Leap Year. Enjoyable rom-com.

Step-Up 3D. I was seriously dragged to see this in cinema by a (girl) friend. Horrible acting, corny plot...I guess it's all about the dance. And this piece of crap was the first movie I saw in 3D. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)