Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (76 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
BTW, I've never watched 3 and 4 because I heard they were horrid. I didn't wanna ruin the first two. Is there truth to it?
The 3rd one is just more of the same, really. So I can definitely understand why a lot of people don't like it, as it does become a bit tiresome.
Personally, I quite liked it, since I feel more of the same was mostly a good thing :D

Haven't seen the 4th one yet. Planning to though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The 3rd one is just more of the same, really. So I can definitely understand why a lot of people don't like it, as it does become a bit tiresome.
Personally, I quite liked it, since I feel more of the same was mostly a good thing :D

Haven't seen the 4th one yet. Planning to though.
What? More of the same is awesome. I heard it's just not funny and that it feels forced.

I don't know, I think I'll give it a go, I really feel like watching such movies lately.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
District 9 - Brilliant. Sweet, sick, funny, action packed, endearing, exciting, ... What more can you ask for?

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - Meh, average at best. There are some interesting & intriguing ideas in there, but they're buried under a sappy love story & an absolutely useless side plot/character. Not too sure about some of the casting either.

500 Days of Summer - Good movie, excellent leads.

North Country - Interesting subject, somewhat lacking execution.

Last of the Living - Don't ask :shifty:

Sep 1, 2002

A wonderful film about Dubliners, desperation, music, life, and hope. From a terrific novel by Roddy Doyle.

Great music and great performances. Enough to make your evening sweet and to fill your next day with sounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)