Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (96 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You can't make suspense movies anymore. The first thing the idiots who watch the movie first day, first show do is reveal the twist on Facebook, Twitter and what not.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You can't make suspense movies anymore. The first thing the idiots who watch the movie first day, first show do is reveal the twist on Facebook, Twitter and what not.
So don't follow the idiots on facebook and twitter? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Just wondering why I see media coverage of her like she's some megastar, but yet her professional career is less prolific and has grossed less than, say, Pauly Shore. :pado:
I thought you're being a showoff. "I always thought ___ " What about the people who didn't think, huh?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Alright, over the past two weeks I've watched:

Dobermann

very Tarantino-esque and Cassel is amazing in it. I liked it very much

Irreversible

Fantastic, simply fantastic

Skyfall

What absolute shit

I actually didn't finish the movie as I walked out of the theater once 007 enters the little church. He spent several minutes under icy water, comes out to sub zero temp and he doesn't shiver, he isn't cold and he's got full control over his body. Absolute shit.

Stalingrad

Very well made movie, tough to watch, but very well made. Courageous effort, too - considering it's made in 1993 and it portrays alot of humanity in some of nazi soldiers. I like how drags out the conflict at Stalingrad to such an extent that even I started having some sympathy for two of the "heroes".

Das Boot

It felt weird cheering for nazi's, but the nazi aspect is taken out of the movie and it just becomes a submarine thriller. Intense, three hours flew by like it was nothing.

Aug 1, 2003
watched 'rise of the guardians' :D

beautiful animation, typical tale of good triumphing over evil, and of hopes and dreams and childhood innocence... still, anyone could do with a feel good movie once in a while!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
MacGruber - Call me childish, but I really enjoyed this. It's by no means great throughout, but there are definitely enough amusing moments. And there were also 2 scenes in particular that had me crying with laughter.

Sleepwalking - Borefest. Nice try at making a "worthy" movie based on real(istic), common issues. But not really.

127 Hours - Decent enough. I don't think you'd be able to make it much better, considering the subject matter, but I didn't really love the movie (except for a few individual scenes).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
MacGruber - Call me childish, but I really enjoyed this. It's by no means great throughout, but there are definitely enough amusing moments. And there were also 2 scenes in particular that had me crying with laughter.

Sleepwalking - Borefest. Nice try at making a "worthy" movie based on real(istic), common issues. But not really.

127 Hours - Decent enough. I don't think you'd be able to make it much better, considering the subject matter, but I didn't really love the movie (except for a few individual scenes).
Soundtrack was great.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Going to watch Heat. I really would like a cop thriller next, type of movie where time is running out and they need to find something/someone. You get me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)