Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (103 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I get you. Sorta.

The Way of the Gun? Inside Man? Identity? Se7en? Training Day? The Memory of a Killer? Bullit? The Negotiator? Cop Land? Narc? Bad Lieutenant? L.A. Confidential? Gone Baby Gone? Zodiac? State of Play? Dirty Harry? Chinatown?

Must be something in that list that you haven't seen & that's close enough to what you're looking for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I get you. Sorta.

The Way of the Gun? Inside Man? Identity? Se7en? Training Day? The Memory of a Killer? Bullit? The Negotiator? Cop Land? Narc? Bad Lieutenant? L.A. Confidential? Gone Baby Gone? Zodiac? State of Play? Dirty Harry? Chinatown?

Must be something in that list that you haven't seen & that's close enough to what you're looking for.

:D Yeah, Ill probably hit up Zodiac.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Going to watch Heat. I really would like a cop thriller next, type of movie where time is running out and they need to find something/someone. You get me.
There's one with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines. Can't remember the name.

And one with Bruce Willis that takes place in Pittsburgh.

- - - Updated - - -

:D Yeah, Ill probably hit up Zodiac.
If you're looking for a fast paced film, you're better off with something like Se7en.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Brilliant, brilliant movie. :D
You generally don't like slower movies?
It's not about the length. Some movies that last for 3 hours feel like 1. But that one just killed, it seriously felt like I watched it for 10 hours while storyline was just meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind Dusan.
He has a weird taste in movies.

And in football players.
That is so not true!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's not about the length. Some movies that last for 3 hours feel like 1. But that one just killed, it seriously felt like I watched it for 10 hours while storyline was just meh.
Of course it's not about the length, that's why I asked you if you generally don't like slower movies. :D In this case slower means slow-paced.
I can certainly think of many films that are slower than Zodiac. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)