Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (61 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I didn't even know Nolan was making a Superman movie! Well it'll be the first time I will actually go see one willingly. :p

And speaking of Ted, the best part was when the movie ended and the narrator was trolling Bieber, Superman, etc.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It's not fun? :shifty:
I was really looking forward to it!
I think it tried too hard to be funny which made it not that funny. When the narrator started for some reason it reminded me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but then it went off into another direction. But that's just my opinion. Maybe one of the guys saw it and liked it.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I think it tried too hard to be funny which made it not that funny. When the narrator started for some reason it reminded me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but then it went off into another direction. But that's just my opinion. Maybe one of the guys saw it and liked it.
Do you like Family guy's humor?
I think it's pretty much the same.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They're making too many fucking Superhero movies. Another Spiderman and now another Superman? Did this always happen and I just started to notice or what?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, I need to stop reading about how good this Batman film is supposed to be. I was a huge Batman Begins fan before all the Dark Knight stuff with Ledger, that got rated to the rafters and then when I watched it I thought it was fantastic, but not quite as fantastic as had been suggested. I fear the same here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Searching for sugar man? Yeah I wanna see it, seen some clips, seems intriguing. Gonna wait a while though since I dont watch documentaries on cinema.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)