Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It never bored me. I liked its strong storyline, giving the viewers as many facts and evidences as Graysmith had to deal with, without trying to mislead the viewers like he did in Fight Club.
I still consider Fight Club his best work ever with Se7en as close second. Zodiac was not my kind of movie, simply put.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Giallo - Rather poor movie (a lot better though than the last D. Argento flick I watched). But the photography of all those familiar Turin locations was nicely done.

Antichrist - Quite poor. As expected, some scenes were truly shocking (& left an impression) but overall this is one tedious & boring "arty" horror flick.

World's Greatest Dad - Entertaining & pretty funny at times. Although once you get used to how unusual it is, it loses some of its charm.

A Bout de Souffle - Not a perfect film, even though it comes pretty close to perfection in the first 50-60 min. Both leads are amazing.

Kinsey - Interesting subject matter & good acting (especially Neeson & Sarsgaard), but I felt something was missing to make it a really good movie. No idea what though.

Oh, and Zodiac is a truly awesome movie :stuckup:

That is all.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Antichrist - Quite poor. As expected, some scenes were truly shocking (& left an impression) but overall this is one tedious & boring "arty" horror flick.
If you want artsy horror, that is truly shocking, then watch "Serbian Film". That is the most disgusting, degrading piece of film I have ever seen. Had I known half of the shit that was shown in there, I never would have seen it. The director, writer should be institutionalized.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, I've read some "interesting" stuff about that one. I'll probably watch that sooner or later, purely out of curiosity.

I don't mind shocking movies, but there needs to be some substance besides that. Something Antichrist lacked imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)