Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (81 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

They've seen many horrors like the exorcism of emily rose, saw series & some others. The best is when i scream & they scream for no reason too.:D
Dude, it's about a 12 year old girl who gets raped/killed and watches on her family from heaven. I'm just letting you know, in case you have younger sisters. If they're like teenagers, than it don't matter.

Is that the a remake of the German movie Das Experiment?

Is it an experiment in jail?
Yes on both accounts. Haven't seen the original.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Seriously? What didn't you like about it?
I generally don't like Sandler and I like Chris Rock and was very disappointed with him in this movie. Kevin James was actually one of the better characters. The movie as a whole didn't do much for me though, very poor comedy in it with few laughs. :undecide:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only seen the trailer, struck me as too many cooks in the kitchen sitatuation.

And just lol, just read the american which really isnt a good movie, is favourite for the oscars.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I generally don't like Sandler and I like Chris Rock and was very disappointed with him in this movie. Kevin James was actually one of the better characters. The movie as a whole didn't do much for me though, very poor comedy in it with few laughs. :undecide:
Thanks. That's why i don't trust trailers. They always group them best bits & make it seem like the best movie for the year.

Only seen the trailer, struck me as too many cooks in the kitchen sitatuation.

And just lol, just read the american which really isnt a good movie, is favourite for the oscars.
Happens often.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really dissapointing movie, except the extremely hot italian babe. Just wow eye candy throughout the movie.
I had the exact same opinion on the movie. The thing is it is difficult to reflect someone's internal conflicts into a movie, I am sure the book is worth reading.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It started out well but they didn't know how to continue, things went drastically downhill after 25 minutes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Want to see a comedy in the cinema, but cant decide between Scott pilgrim vs the world, or Due Date. Prolly the later because Robert downey jr and Zach Galiafinakis, even if I looked more forward to Scott Pilgrim one (looks hilarious).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)