Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (5 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2003
I loved it. It might even be one if my favourite movies ever, well top 50.
The look and feel of the movie is amazing. Great soundtrack and a great performance by Cage.

The first 40mins are a bit too arty farty at times but not enough to put me off.

Its fucking insane, I'm talking the kind of insane that makes hobo with a shotgun look like a Disney production. The soundtrack is great, could have come straight off a carpenter brute album for the most part.
Visuals are insane, practical effects are fantastic and the character concept are something of a judas priest album cover meets slayer.

The film is a complete trip. I recommend getting high turning the lights off and sticking on some good headphones

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is exactly what you might expect from the trailer.

Straight forward violent revenge flick with some quality nic cage insanity and an awesome visual style. If you can appreciate if for that it is great.

If you come in expecting more you will be let down
I loved it. It might even be one if my favourite movies ever, well top 50.
The look and feel of the movie is amazing. Great soundtrack and a great performance by Cage.

The first 40mins are a bit too arty farty at times but not enough to put me off.

Its fucking insane, I'm talking the kind of insane that makes hobo with a shotgun look like a Disney production. The soundtrack is great, could have come straight off a carpenter brute album for the most part.
Visuals are insane, practical effects are fantastic and the character concept are something of a judas priest album cover meets slayer.

The film is a complete trip. I recommend getting high turning the lights off and sticking on some good headphones
Nice :tup:

I'm considering cinema if that's the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)