Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (182 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Wasn't that impressed with Captain USA. Thought the first half was a bit heavy and unnecessarily complicated. The movie did get considerably better when Ant-Man and Spider-Man showed up, but - as usual for Marvel - the villain was quite underwhelming. It was entertaining, but never thrilling. 6/10
you know that
the villain actually won in the end
, right? and again it's like taking a jab at BvS with it (both movies main villain basically tried to do the exact same thing).

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
you know that the villain actually won in the end, right? and again it's like taking a jab at BvS with it (both movie main villain basically tried to do the exact same thing).
I don't care
if he won or not. I don't really think he 'won' either. Nothing worse happened between Iron Man and Captain America than some unknown danger in the next film can't heal.
He was uncharismatic and boring and his motivation for doing what he did is something you've seen hundred times before. He also relied on Tony Stark being needlessly dumb. Also, while the two movies share obvious similarities, I don't really think Captain America: Civil War was mocking Batman v Superman. Civil War was filmed long before Batman v Superman was released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)