Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (88 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He keeps sending you messages on reps too? That guy sends more reps than me and that says a lot. :D
Yeah and it's complicated when you cannot rep back and you are not a mod and you don't want to bug anybody with "does not have to do with you or your post i'm just spreading reps" shit :D

But yea, very rich coming from you :p

How do you rate Gone With The Wind? :)
Never watched it :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -
@Maddy how old are you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah and it's complicated when you cannot rep back and you are not a mod and you don't want to bug anybody with "does not have to do with you or your post i'm just spreading reps" shit :D

But yea, very rich coming from you :p
Instead of writing "does not have to do with you or your post i'm just spreading reps," I just send some random shit. It makes people happy. :p

Never watched it :biggrin:
That's a big mistake. :D

- - - Updated - - -

made me think of you :D

and voller no one reps more than
You really like cliffhangers, don't you?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
made me think of you :D

and voller no one reps more than
:D

Watched Pickpocket a few days ago btw, just randomly found it on my lap top. I think it was you who recommended it a few years ago, right?

Instead of writing "does not have to do with you or your post i'm just spreading reps," I just send some random shit. It makes people happy. :p
Well i'm not nearly as awesome as you are :p Used to sign those reps with "spreading reps" then i thought i hated it so i'd find a random unknown member with a one digit number of posts and give them an unsigned rep. Then I dropped it altogether and decided to wait for when the time came naturally :p

- - - Updated - - -

My passport says 29

My face says 23

My heart/brain says 17
Are you an 85er?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Casablanca; The Before trilogy; Gone With the Wind. Peasants. Geez.

Romance films that are better:

Narcisz es Psyche
Hiroshima Mon Amour
The Double Life of Veronique
Jules et Jim
Cries and Whispers
A Short Film About Love
Amour
La Maman et La Putain
Les Amants du Pont-Neuf
Rust And Bone
The Girl On the Bridge

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Casablanca; The Before trilogy; Gone With the Wind. Peasants. Geez.

Romance films that are better:

Narcisz es Psyche
Hiroshima Mon Amour
The Double Life of Veronique
Jules et Jim
Cries and Whispers
A Short Film About Love
Amour
La Maman et La Putain
Les Amants du Pont-Neuf
Rust And Bone
The Girl On the Bridge
Seen those. Good selection (except for Veronique :p) but they have nothing on Casablanca :stuckup:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't have to say the name for you to think it. :p But I thought '71 was nuanced. Good and bad guys on both sides. But then again, I'm not Irish.
Thought it was a really good film as you said it had both good and bad people on both sides even though i have my strong opinions on the subject i did feel in this case that the main character despite being a British soldier did seem pretty innocent and they did try their best not to make it seem too one sided. was very gripping and sometimes made me feel a bit squeemish, too close to home maybe becuase i usually love really violent or gory films.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)